Ch 14 - Fast Healing and Deepening the Relationship

It was about week later from the last test and having the issue fixed to where you could use your IS unit again. You wake up early before Charlotte had a chance to wake up. You slide out of bed letting Charlotte sleep. You went into the kitchen area and made breakfast for Charlotte to surprise her. Your ribs seemed to be healed all the way. Charlotte wakes up just as you approach the bed carrying a tray with breakfast on it for her.

"Honey! You shouldn't be up moving around like that with your ribs like that!" Charlotte says loudly.

"I'm fine. My ribs seemed to be healed already. Look take the tray and I will show you." you say handing her the tray.

Charlotte takes the tray and you lay lay down on the ground and do some crunches showing her that your ribs are fully healed. After doing a few crunches and showing that you aren't in any pain, you grab some clothes and head to the shower. You decided to relax your body and mind under the hot water. You were enjoying the shower when you heard the bathroom door open up.

"Do you need something my cherie?" you said loud enough to where she could here you.

You heard foot steps approach the door. You raised an eyebrow wondering what Charlotte was doing when all of a sudden the door to the shower opened up and Charlotte stepped into with you being in there.

"What are you doing?" you ask her.

"Umm. I-I-I wanted to take a shower with you." she says with an embarrassed look on her face.

You smile and turn her around to where you could see her back and start scrubbing her back lightly.

"I don't think we are ready to take it to the next step but we can at least bathe together. Are you okay with that?" you say and ask.

"Yes." she says while letting out a sigh of pleasure.

You give her shoulders a message to help ease the tension that she has had from worrying about you. After you were done scrubbing her back, she scrubbed your back. It helped ease the rest of the tension that you had. After you both were done bathing, you both got out wrapping a towel around yourselves. You get out of the bathroom and find all the other girls standing in your room. They just stare when they see both of you come out of the bathroom together in just a towel.