Ch 13 - The Solution To Your Problem. Special Training?

All of you eventually reach the labs. You are instructed to call your IS unit. You raise hand and call your IS unit.

"Raikiri! Come to me!" you yell.

You flinch waiting for the pain as your IS unit appears on your body. You slowly open your eyes realizing that there is no pain. You stretch your arm out and summon your blade. There still was no pain. Once the weapon was in your hand, you turn your hand in different positions to see if it would cause pain. Still no pain. You couldn't figure out how the medical team fixed the problem without any surgery being done. Miss Orimura slowly approached you.

"You are probably wondering what happened to where there isn't any pain anymore. It had to do with your mind. You had put up barriers in your mind so when certain memories came bout they triggered a reaction in your body. Therefore you yourself was setting limitations on your own body. Do you are understand?" Miss Orimura said and asked you.

"Yeah. It was so simple of a solution that I overlooked it." you said.

You send your IS unit away and Charlotte and Laura caught you as you fell lightly to the ground so you didn't re-break any of your ribs.

"Once you are fully healed, you are to start training again. You understand? Oh the first person you are to be training with is Houki. She will go easy on you in the beginning and as your skill improves the training will get harder. Once you have learned everything she can teach you, there will be someone that will help you learn even more from there. It's a secret though on who your trainer will be." Miss Orimura says.

You nod your head and everyone heads back to your and Charlotte's room. Once you are back in the room you look at Houki.

"So. It looks like you will be training me. What will you be teaching me if I may ask?" you say and ask.

"I will be teaching you the art of swordsmanship. Don't worry. I won't do anything drastic. I am to start with basics on how to defend yourself properly and then teach you the art of offensive attacks. I will teach you a valuable technique called irregular guarding for a defensive move. We will be practicing with Kendo sticks at first and no IS units. Once you learn enough skill we will move on to using the techniques that I teach you of offense and defense with the use of the IS unit." Houki says.

You couldn't wait to start training but first things first. You had to let your body recover. At least there wasn't any pain anymore from the broken ribs or because of you limiting yourself.