Ch 22 -Helping Miss Orimura

You were studying pretty hard when Miss Orimura approaches you and asks you to step out in the hallway to talk. The class got really quiet because Miss Orimura never pulled anyone out of class. You look at Charlotte and nod your head for her to keep studying. Charlotte nods back at you meaning she understands. You get up from your desk and follow Miss Orimura out to hallway and feel everyone's stare as you walk by them. Once in the hallway you close the door behind you and face Miss Orimura. She looks kind of nervous and speaks slowly as if she is choosing her words carefully.

"How do I go about trying to fix things between me and Madoka? I have treated her like she doesn't exist for years." Miss Orimura says.

"I can help with that. You, Madoka and Ichika come to Charlotte and my room tonight. Make sure you are hungry. We are going to sit down and have dinner. Know this though. I can only help you so much. Some of the stuff you will have to decide on how to handle on your own." you say.

You walk back into the classroom ignoring the whispers around you. You look at Charlotte and wink. You sit back down at your desk and go back to your studies like nothing happened. After classes are over with, you pull Charlotte a side from everyone.

"I need you to prepare a meal for five people tonight in our room. We are having three guests over tonight. That is if you don't mind?" you say and ask.

"I don't mind but may I ask who the three guests are?" Charlotte says and asks.

"I can't tell you that because you might get nervous. I'm sorry but I do have training to do with Tatenashi and Houki. See you later this evening my love?" you say and ask.

"Yes love." Charlotte says.

You kiss Charlotte and take off to the field for training.

---

Who are the three people coming over tonight? Charlotte thought. She walked back to the room and decided to start getting things ready for tonight. She took a shower first and got into a nice outfit for dinner. It was still like a uniform but was more comfortable and looked quite nice on her. She Got the table cloth out and set the table up for the dinner. She started cooking about ten minutes before you would be back. She decided to make her special dish and knew it would take about an hour to prepare. A little after she started cooking, you came in the room. You shut the door and kiss her before taking a shower. Since you both were together now, you decide to shower with the bathroom door open. You hopped in the shower and noticed that there wasn't any body wash on the shelf of the kind that you used.

"Hey Charlotte! Can you bring me a new bottle of my body wash please!" you shout.

You hear foot steps approach and a hand slides into the shower holding a bottle of your body wash.

"Thank you." you say.

"Your quite welcome. I expect a treat tonight for doing all this." Charlotte says.

"Whatever you want if it is within my control." you say.

"Oh it is." Charlotte says while giggling.

You hear her walk out and couldn't figure out what she meant by that. You decide to finish showering and get dressed. You come out once dressed and saw that Charlotte had everything set out on the table just as there was a knock on the door to your room.