Ch 17 - Madoka's New Life Begins

"It's kind of late. Why don't we pack it in?" you say.

"That's sounds like a good idea. Everyone has everyone's phone number? If something happens let everyone know." Houki says.

Everyone heads out to go back to their room. You, Charlotte and Ichika guard Madoka while walking back to your rooms. Your's and Charlotte's was right next door to Ichika's and Madoka's so it made it easy to escort. You engage just your blade of Raikiri just to show that you aren't messing around to warn everyone to back off. It made you feel guilty to try and intimidate people but if it prevented an issue from happening you felt it was worth it. Everyone gave Madoka glares of hatred as you all walked by. The only girls in the academy that didn't avoid you were the maintenance crew. You were almost to your room when the three main girls of the maintenance team approached. They started  asking Madoka questions about her IS unit.

"Here. Take my bracelet to examine. It contains all the data on Silent Zephyr. You can study it all you want." Madoka says handing over her IS unit's equipment.

The maintenance crew giggled and thanked her. They even gave her a hug causing Madoka to blush. After the maintenance crew left, you and Charlotte made sure that Ichika and Madoka was in their room before you and Charlotte went to sleep for the night.

--- Madoka and Ichika POV ---

"Would you mind if I called you by brother?" Madoka asks Ichika.

"Well we are twins. I don't mind. I just want to get to know the sister of mine that I don't know anything about." Ichika says.

"Well I didn't join Phantom Task to do evil deeds. My main focus was using them to get a chance to see Chifuya face to face. I just wanted her to love me again." Madoka says.

Ichika sits down next to her and hugs her.

"Well we are all here together now. That's what counts. Neither me nor Chifuya will let you go this time. We are here for you. If you ever need my help feel free to ask." Ichika says still holding Madoka.

Madoka finally relaxes and start letting her guard down. She eventually fell asleep while Ichika was holding her.  Ichika thought it was nice to have a bigger family now. He didn't move because he didn't want to wake Madoka from a peaceful sleep. He eventually ended up falling asleep while still holding Madoka.

--------------Author's Note----------------

This chapter is a setup chapter for adding Madoka Orimura as a main character. I still haven't determined if I want to make her into a good person or someone that is just infiltrating the IS Academy. For now though this is just to get her into the story.