Ch 16 - Friend or Foe

Once everyone was seated down at the table Miss Orimura cleared her throat to get everyone's attention.

"As you all know, this is Madoka Orimura. She is my younger sister and Ichika's twin sister. Apparently she hates Ichika and I don't even know why. Would you care to introduce yourself?" Miss Orimura says.

"Well if you must know why I hate my brother it's because after we were separated when we were young after our parents death, Chifuya only showed interest in Ichika. I felt like I meant nothing to her. The orphanage separated us keeping Ichika together with Chifuya. No one came to look for me. I felt betrayed. Since Chifuya has explain things to me I guess I shouldn't hate Ichika anymore. I would like to try and get to know all of you. I have never had a friend. I wish to make peace. To show that I am true to my word I will give you some information that is useful. Phantom task is actually just a small task force of an organization called Phantom Hive. Phantom Hive's true nature is building IS units secretly to eventually make an army big enough to gain total control of the world. They have been trying to get Doctor Shinonono to help them with making IS cores. So far she has declined and claimed there is only one person she would accept a request from and it would only be a personal level for her. That person is Chifuya. I'm very sorry if I caused any of you harm." Madoka says.

"Well I have orders for everyone. You all will be an escort for Madoka and make sure no one attacks her. She is known by everyone and well hated. I'm also sorry to do this to you Madoka, but everyone is to keep an eye on her and report to me if she does anything wrong. There will be at least two of you guarding and watching her at all times. Plus sorry to do this to you little brother but she will be staying with you." Miss Orimura commands.

"Understood." Ichika says.

Madoka walks over to Ichika and gets down on one knee.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused you." Madoka says apologetically.

Ichika grabs her and lifts her up.

"Look we are suppose to be family. How about we start over new and let the past be in the past." Ichika says.

Ichika suddenly pulls Madoka into a hug. Everyone smiles but don't let their guard down. Now it was time to watch and see if Madoka is trying to be good or if she has hidden motives behind her.