Ch 9 - Experimentation Part 2

You lay back down as the medical staff cleans your body off of all the blood and relax. Slow they inject you with a needle and slowly the pain subsides. You feel fine other then the minor injury in your mouth and tell them to continue. They ordered you to remember what the originals experiments that were done on you were while they had some wires attached to your head. You slowly remember the experiments. You delved deep inside your mind trying to remember everything. After a while you were able to remember a lot of the experiments done on you. You slowly stood up and when you tried there came a loud cracking noise around your lower section of your rib cage. You instantly bend over puking up blood. Tatenashi and Charlotte instantly grab you and lay you back down on the table while doctors come over to check you out. The result was that three of your ribs broke when you tried to stand up. The doctors figured it out quickly that it was due to the ribs being fractured when you had the convulsions. You still order them to continue with the experiments. They slowly had you rest your body and patch you up while they analyzed the data on your memories of what was done to you. After a while well everyone waited for the news, Miss Orimura comes in.

"We have sufficient data for now. I recommend you rest and let your body heal. We will continue the experiments after you have healed. Tatenashi! Charlotte! Take him to his room and you are excused from classes for the next two days to take care of him Charlotte." Miss Orimura said.

It was weird for Miss Orimura to use a student's first or last name without saying Miss or Mister but it was probably due to the stress of the experiments being done. The girls help you get back to the room and Tatenashi left after making sure things were in order. Charlotte helped you changed into your attire for bed causing you to blush since you were almost naked during the process. After making sure you were in bed and comfortable she sat down at the desk to do her studies. Occasionally she would help you get up to use the bathroom when you needed causing you to blush each time since she saw your private areas when helping you and she would bring you food when needed. You slept off and on from the pain causing you to pass out every once in a while. After the second day, the staff had brought you a wheelchair so you could still get to class. You decided that your injuries weren't going to keep you from your studies and they agreed that it was the only thing they could do to compromise with you so you wouldn't cause further injury to yourself. No matter what happened you were going to prove you were still fit to handle any situation that came your way. Every girl in the school helped you out as much as possible but you didn't care much about it. You only cared about how Charlotte was holding up and how she felt.