Ch 28 - Together Forever (The Finale)

Dear Diary, I have the dream man for my life. He is good to me and always takes care of me any way he can. This is everyone's final year for school. We all applied for the job of being security for the academy and got accepted upon graduation. I couldn't be more happier then I am right now. It was strange at first falling for someone other then Ichika but it worked out for me. After graduation, me and (F/N) plan on getting married. Miss Orimura said we could hold the wedding here at the academy. There was difficult times for everyone but we all made it through. The other girls have finally agreed to share Ichika. He has finally realized that all the girls love him but he couldn't decide on which one to pick. I just hope he can handle a harem with that thick head of his. Everyone seems to get along now and that is all that matters. Since our fight with Phantom Task, it has been quiet and there hasn't been any attacks since then. We think Phantom Hive has gone into hiding and building themselves back up and will try something eventually but we will be ready for them. Madoka has settled in nicely and even has a boyfriend outside of the academy. Miss Orimura also spends a lot of time with Madoka now. Those two can always be seen together. I'm glad that they are a solid family again. I hope one day to have a child of my own but we are deciding to go slow. Well since it is getting late I am going to sign off for the night. Until the next entry.

"What are you doing?" you asked coming out of the shower.

"Just writing down memories to go back through when we are older. Just to remember all the good times that we have all had together." Charlotte says.

"Why don't we cuddle in bed and watch a movie?" you ask.

"I would like that." Charlotte says.

"What type of movie would you like to watch?" you ask.

"Something romantic." Charlotte say.

Charlotte climbs into bed as you put a movie in that you knew she liked. You climb into bed and she cuddles up against you as you both watch a movie before going to sleep. You couldn't be happier having a peaceful and happy life with Charlotte.