Ch 2 - Getting To Know Your Roommate

Charlotte comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later dressed in her school uniform. You still thought she was cute but it didn't bother you now that she wasn't in a nightgown that was see through.

"I'm very sorry for making you uncomfortable." Charlotte says.

"It's alright. I'm just not use to being around girls let alone sharing a room with one. If I ever do something that makes you uncomfortable please let me know." you say.

"As long as you don't come out naked from the bathroom, there isn't anything that would bother me." Charlotte says.

"Fair. Well Tatenashi said that you would show me around the school?" you say.

"We will do that tomorrow. For now do you want to get something to eat?" Charlotte asks.

"Sure." you say.

"Alright. I will introduce you to my friends at lunch." Charlotte says while grabbing the keys to the room.

You both head out and you follow her to the cafeteria to get something to eat. You both get there and order something to eat. Once you have a tray you follow her to a table with one guy and six girls. Charlotte sits down and motions for you to sit down next to her. You sit down next to her and notice that one of the girls was Tatenashi. You nod at her and she nods back.

"Hey everyone. I would like you to meet my new roommate." Charlotte said.

Everyone looks at you and says hi.

"The girl with the long black hair is Houki, Cecilia has the long blonde hair, obviously you know Tatenashi, the girl with the same hair color as Tatenashi is her younger sister Kanzashi, the girl with black hair that is done up in buns is Ling, Laura is the girl with platinum hair and Ichika is the guy in our group." Charlotte says while each person waves their hand as their name is mentioned.

"Hi everyone. I hope we can all be friends." You say.

"So what would you like to do after eating?" Charlotte asks you.

"How about going back to our room and studying some of the material in the handbook that I was given to read?" you ask.

"Sounds wonderful." Charlotte says.

It took about half an hour to eat because everyone was being friendly and trying to get to know you. You eventually loosened up and told them that you were American. They didn't seem mad or hate you when you told. You felt that you could trust them. It was nice making friends for once and not having people hate you because of where you were from.

You and Charlotte get up and head back to your room. When you get there, Charlotte holds out a key to you.

"Here. This is the other key to our room. Don't worry about entering the room. If you want in just come in." Charlotte says.

You grab the key from her and she unlocks the door with her key. You both enter the room and go to get your books to study together. You felt that you and her would become really good friends and was glad that she was so nice to you. Once it started to get dark outside, you both decide to head to bed. Charlotte pulls out a section from the wall.

"We can change this way without having to use the bathroom. It blocks each other from view giving us each privacy." Charlotte says from the other side of the wall.

"Thanks Charlotte. You are very kind." you say.

"Are you dressed?" Charlotte asks.

"Yeah. Why?" you say.

You see her hand come around the edge and she pushes the section back into the wall. She was dressed in a nightgown but this time you couldn't see through it.

"Let's get some sleep. Oh if you ever need anything just wake me up." Charlotte says while climbing into her bed/

"Okay and thanks again Charlotte." you say while climbing into your bed.

"Sweet dreams (F/N)." Charlotte says.

"You too Charlotte." you say.

You turn over on your side facing away from her, and fall asleep quickly.