Cinderella and four knights (K)

Synopsis: 

Eun Ha Won is a bright college student who dreams of becoming a teacher. Unfortunately, she loses her mother in a tragic accident, moves in with a cruel stepmother, and has no money for her education. One day, she helps an old man and as fate would have it, moves into a gorgeous mansion with three equally gorgeous men, who also happen to be billionaire cousins and heirs to the Kang family fortune. Between the rebel-minded loner Kang Ji Woon, playboy money machine Kang Hyun Min, and the super-sweet singer Kang Seo Woo, Eun Ha Won finds herself in the middle of the hottest love quadrangle to ever befall a modern fairy tale princess. Rounding out the mansion's chaebol lifestyle are Lee Yoon Sung, who serves as the cousins' handsome bodyguard, and Park Hye Ji, a gorgeous girl who has her own interests in the Kang family and is not above manipulating one cousin to get closer to another.

Cast: 

Park So Dam as Eun Ha Won

Jung Il Woo as Kang Ji Woon

Ahn Jae Hyun as Kang Hyun Min

Lee Jung Shin as Kang Seo Woo

Choi Min as Lee Yoon Sung

Son Na Eun as Park Hye Ji

My review: 

This drama is so good. I give it 8/10. Although it is a bit cliche with the poor woman and rich guy story, but it's surprisingly good. You will definitely face the second male lead syndrome because I definitely am xD. But as the story goes on, I can't help but falling in love with the main lead. Their chemistry is great <3. I've become a fan of Park So Dam because of her acting here.