Remember: War of the son(K)

Synopsis:

Seo Jin-woo has a special condition called hyperthymesia which allows him to remember almost every day in perfect detail. While his father, Seo Jae-hyuk on the other hand, developed an Alzheimers disease , making him lose his memories. When Seo Jae-hyuk was wrongfully convicted of murder, Jin-woo vows to prove innocence of his father. Four years later, Jin-woo becomes a lawyer to put the real criminal behind bars but bribery, corruption, and betrayals would not give him an easy road to justice.

Cast:

Yoo Seung Ho as Seo Jin Woo

Park Sung Woong as Park Dong Ho

Park Min Young as Lee In Ah

Namgoong Min as Nam Gyu Man

Jung Hye Sung as Nam Yeo Kyung

My review:

Rate- 9/10. The story line is amazing! You guys should definitely watch it. It doesn't really focus on romance, which might not needed because the story is already amazing as it is. Jin Woo's determination to clean his father's name is something that we should look up to. This drama makes me jealous of Jin Woo's ability to remember everything. Like, who doesn't? Namgoong min's act definitely did not dissapoint me. His character as the bad guy makes me hate him. If I hate the person who played the villain, it means he did a great job in portraying his character right? xD Although the ending is not like what I had expected, it still worth to watch. Oh and please prepare tissues for this one also because you might need it. The cast did an amazing job that makes this drama more wonderful. And I seriously love Park Dong Ho's accent xD Do watch this guys!