While You Were Sleeping (K)

Synopsis:

Hong-joo lives with her mother and helps her run a pork restaurant. Hong-joo is haunted by seeing the future deaths of others in her dreams. What's worse is that she does not know when the deaths will happen, but she tries to stop her dreams from becoming reality. Meanwhile, Jae-chan is a rookie prosecutor. He meets Yoo-bum at the prosecutors' office. Yoo-bum was Jae-chan's private tutor when Jae-chan was in his adolescence, but an unfortunate incident caused Jae-chan to dislike him. Yoo-bum was a prosecutor, but he now works as a lawyer. He takes on any case that brings him money. Jae-chan and his younger brother move to new house and they become neighbors with Hong-joo. One night, Jae-chan dreams that Yoo-bum drives Hong-joo's car and this leads to a chain of events including the death of Hong-joo's mother and then Hong-joo. When Jae-chan senses that his dream is about to become real, he takes extreme actions to stop it. Yoo-bum becomes furious at Jae-chan, but Hong-joo hugs him and thanks him. In the aftermath of the incident, Jae-chan and Hong-joo cross paths and work together to solve other cases.

Cast: 

Lee Jong Suk as Jung Jae Chan

Nam Da Reum as young Jung Jae Chan

Bae Suzy as Nam Hong Joo

Shin Yi Joon as young Nam Hong Joo

Lee Sang Yeob as Lee Yoo Beom

Jung Hae In as Han Woo Tak

Ko Sung Hee as Shin Hee Min

My review:

Rate- 10/10 DEFINITELY WORTH WATCHING! I actually watch this drama because of Suzy and the story line seems interesting. And yeah, best decision ever. One of the most favorite amazing drama ever. The story line is amazing. It doesn't really focus on one thing which is good. With different cases and different ways to help the people. Just WOW. And because of this drama, I knew about the handsome Hae In <3 He's so hot in the police uniform ;) And Lee Sang Yeob's acting? Great. Not forgetting Jong Suk and Hong Joo's chemistry <3 The plot revelation is so unexpected and amazing that I cry :') A must watch drama guys <3 Oh and the ost is AMAZING. Damn I actually downloaded all the ost in my phone.