Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (C)

Synopsis:

After a devastating war, the immortal tribe paid a heavy price to seal the ghost lord Qing Cang through the sacrifice of their God of War, Mo Yuan. 70,000 years later, in an attempt to re-seal the ghost lord who was about to break free, Bai Qian's memories and goddess identity were sealed by the ghost lord, and she was sent to the mortal realm to undergo a trial in order to become a High Goddess. In the mortal world, she meets Ye Hua and the two fell in love, and Ye Hua gifted her the name of Su Su. In order to prevent the same tragedy (that happened to Sang Ji and Shao Xin) from befalling, Ye Hua attempts to fake his death while hiding Su Su from the Nine Heavens after she became pregnant. However, Ye Hua's plans were eventually thwarted and Su Su was brought to the Nine Heavens. Su Jin, who is jealous of Ye Hua's love for Su Su, intentionally creates a series of misunderstanding between then and causes Su Su to lose her eyes. Thinking that Ye Hua has betrayed her, the devastated Bai Qian jumps off from the Zhu Xian Terrace, returning her back to her goddess status. At her request, all her memories of the events after her powers were sealed were erased by the potion given by Zhe Yan, and she forgets Ye Hua.Three hundred years later, the two meet again as deities. Another lifetime, another world, and Ye Hua recognizes Bai Qian as the woman he loves, but the latter remains indifferent. Ye Hua begins to pursue Bai Qian for the second time to regain her affections, and eventually succeeds when his love is requited. From beginning to end, time continues to flow and the lines of their fates continue to cross: an entanglement of three lives and three worlds and a road of peach blossoms.

Cast:

Yang Mi as Bai Qian/Su Su/Si Yin

Mark Chao as Ye Hua

Dilraba Dilmurat as Bai Feng Jiu/Consort Chen

Vengo Gao as Dong Hua

Maggie Huang as Su Jin

My review:

Rate- 9.5/10 This drama is amazing. Bai Qian is badass xD Between the character that Yang Mi played, I love Bai Qian the most because she's the type of goddess that everybody respect. She's bold and has a strong personality, and I like that. Ye Hua is so handsome <3 Although the main character is amazing, the second couple is my favorite <3 They are so cute together. I might as well advise you guys to ready some tissue because you will need it. Overall this is an amazing drama. If you're looking for a fantasy wuxia drama, this is for you <3