Cheese in The Trap (K)

Synopsis:

The drama focuses on the life and relationships of a group of university students, particularly the difficult relationship between Hong Seol and her sunbae, or her senior, Yoo Jung. Jung is the rich heir to Taerang Group and seemingly has a perfect life, but also displays psychopathic tendencies, which cause Seol to take time off school to get away from him. When she returns through a scholarship that was intended for Jung, he is unexpectedly nice to her and asks her on a date. They begin an awkward relationship which is further complicated by the arrival of Baek In-ho and his sister In-ha, childhood friends of Jung.

Cast:

Park Hae Jin as Yoo Jung

Kim Go Eun as Hong Seol

Seo Kang Joon as Baek In Ho

Lee Sung Kyung as Baek In Ha

My review:

Rate- 8/10 This drama is good. I suffer from second lead syndrome so bad. I ship Hong Seol with In Ho.I ship Yoo Jung and Hong Seol <3 I can't decide because they are so good. Their chemistry is great. AND SEO KANG JOON IS LOVE! This drama somehow has the mysterious element in it. Jung and Hong Seol is so sweet <3 At first I actually questioned whether the main male character is a villain xD Overall, this drama is nice <3 Oh and Hong Seol's bestfriend is goals <3 I need her please.