Empress Ki (K)

9Synopsis:

The series revolves around Ki Sungnyang, a Goryeo-born woman who ascends to power despite the restrictions of the era's class system, and later marries Toghon Temür (Emperor of Mongol Empire) to become an empress of the Chinese Yuan Dynasty, instead of her first love, Wang Yu. It managed to highlight the deep love the Emperor embedded in Lady Ki and depicts her loves and political ambitions.

Cast:

Ha Ji Won as Ki Sungnyang

Joo Jin Moo as Wang Yu

Ji Chang Wook as Toghon Temür

Baek Jin Hee as Tanashiri

My review:

Rate- 9.5/10 So honestly, the reason that i'm down to watch this is because Ji Chang Wook is in it. By now you must have realize that Ji Chang Wook is my actor bias xD I love him. So automatically i'm going to watch his drama xD okay so if you're hesitating to watch this bcs there's too many episode, worry no more. each episode is amazing. there's some scene that i don't think it's necessary but still, each episode makes you crave for more. for me, this is one of the best historical drama ever. Ha Ji Won is so pretty <3 this drama is filled with all kinds of emotion. you will feel them all. sad. angry. annoyed. happy. sweet. you name it. Seungyang is really woman crush. she's not your typical weak main lead. she's really a woman idol xD and i have to mention Tal Tal. HE'S A FREAKING SHIP WRECKER. the moment he got a lot of screen time is the moment i love xD since the beginning i ship Seungnyang with Toghon. their chemistry is amazing. Wang Yu is good but i prefer Toghon xD and then Tal Tal came in, and boom, he and Seungnyang make a great pair. he's hot, wise, and his deep voice is to die for. i was torn between Tal Tal and Toghon xD overall, since i've seen most of Chang Wook's drama, I can say that he's an extremely talented actor. highly recommended guys <3 i cried a bucket watching this.