Rebel: The thief who stole the people (K)

Synopsis: 

Set during the reign of famous tyrant King Yeonsangun, it tells the story of Hong Gil Dong, the son of a servant who stole from the rich and gave to the poor, and his journey in becoming Joseon's first revolutionary activist.What would you do if the mere fact of your birth gave you no standing in society? Hong Gil Dong is the son of servant Hong Ah Mo Gae, which gives Gil Dong no legal standing in Joseon society. With no opportunities to do any legitimate work despite his brilliance, Gil Dong becomes the leader of a band of smugglers who steals from the rich to give to the poor. Gil Dong's contemporary, Yi Yung, becomes the tyrannical King Yeonsangun who oppresses the lives of the common people. The king's faithful consort is Jang Nok Soo, who secretly can't forget her first love, Gil Dong. Can Gil Dong champion the rights of the common people on his path to becoming Joseon's first revolutionary activist?

Cast:

Yoon Kyun Sang as Hong Gil Dong

Chae Soo Bin as Song Ga Ryung

Kim Sang Joong as Hong Ah Mo Gae

Kim Ji Suk as crown prince Yi Yung, (later King Yeonsan)

Lee Ha Nui as Gong Hwa, (later Jang Nok Soo)

My review:

Rate- 10/10 This drama is beyond amazing! The friendship that was shown between Gil Dong and his friends/followers is gold. Their loyalty is to die for. I actually cry a lot while watching this. Gil Dong and Ga Ryung's love for each other is gold. The fighting scene is gold. This drama itself is gold. And the ost. WOW. AMAZING. I really wish you guys would watch this drama because it was so good but somehow underrated. And the shocking revelation, WOW. Mo-Ri is love xD Do watch it guys <3