Chapter Three

She sat on a large mushroom, huffing and puffing as she sat there for a short while. The small bit of sun gleamed through the canopy of the extremely tall trees and she sighed softly.

"All I wanted was to see if that rabbit was okay." She spoke, a slight twinge of annoyance in her voice. "Now I'm stuck here, with two men thinking I'm Alice. But who is Alice?"

"That would be you my dear." A calm voice spoke from behind her, and she turned to a cloud of smoke engulfing her. She coughed and spluttered, waving her hands as she tried to clear the thick, white smoke.

"For the millionth time today, I'm not Alice!" She nearly yelled, aggravated at the assumption once more.

"Come closer. My eyes aren't as good as what they used to be." Once the smoke had cleared, she saw a fairly attractive male lounging there across a leaf in all green. She took small steps, all her anger suddenly disappearing as quick as it came. "You're quite right, you're not Alice."

"I've told people that already!" She sighed.

"For one, our Alice never wore just white." He sneered. "Two, She was as blonde as the sun above-"

"But the sun isn't-"

"Three, she severely lacked the anger and passion you do. Maybe that's why the white rabbit brought you here."

"The white rabbit brought me where?" She was getting aggravated once more.

"Darling, you're in Wonderland."