Chapter Twenty

Min-Young strolled to the Hatters house, knocking on the door knowing that there were guards hiding in the woods nearby watching her. However, not close enough to hear her.

"Hello- Min-Young why are you knocking?"

"I come with a message." She spoke quietly, looking up at Yoongi.

"What?"

"The Red Queen is back, and she's looking for Jin's daughter. If you see her, please don't hesitate to report it to one of the guards, okay?" She held a tone of authority in her voice. Yoongi nodded slowly.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"You have been suspected of harboring the girl, may I come in?" He nodded and stepped aside.

In the house, away from the eyes of the guards she let out a sigh.

"What are you doing? Have you lost your mind?" Jin whisper yelled as he followed her up to her room. "She will kill you."

"Yes I have, and I'm fully aware of the risk I'm taking right now." I grabbed a few things from the room. "She threatened to burn down your house, I'm keeping you all safe for the time being-"

I turned and saw Namjoon stood where Jin was once stood, a single brow raised.

"You're going to die because you want us to live? We won't allow you." He spoke in a deep tone. Her blood running cold, she could tell he was angry and it was slightly more scary than she was expecting it to be.

"They threatened to burn down the house!" She whisper yelled. "Do you think I would save you all just to watch you perish in some fire?"

"You've only just recovered from being fatally wounded!" He returned.

"And I'd do it all again as long as I got to save you all!" She swung her bag over her shoulder and headed out the room.

She let out a squeal when her wrist was grabbed and she was pulled back into the room and pressed up against the wall.

"What's your plan?" Namjoon, at this point, looked fed-up.

"Going on the run, I can survive by myself out there for a while-"

"Okay, give me two minutes. That's all I'm asking, stay here for two more minutes." He sighed softly. She looked up at him.

"I'm counting." She muttered and with that Namjoon let go and left the room.

One hundred and eighteen, one hundred and nineteen-

She got ready to leave when Namjoon was back in front of her, a bag over his shoulder.

"Jin wouldn't forgive me if I let you go by yourself." He spoke with a small smile. "And I wouldn't forgive myself either."

"Joon..." she whispered quietly, about to persuade him to stay here.

"If you're going to try and make me stay here, don't even attempt it. You won't convince me. Now we should hurry up before everyone sees us." He took her hand and lead her out the backdoor and through the sparse forest behind the house. She looked up at him as they sprinted through the forest and she felt the heat rush to her cheeks and her heart race slightly.

What is this feeling?