Chapter Six

"Alice darling!" He swiftly moved around the table, his eyes changing from the cold glare to a soft warmth. "You should have came by earlier! What are you doing here?"

"I missed you Hatter." She smiled softly. The Hatter embracing her in a warm hug. "I was going to swing by earlier but I bumped into Namjoon who was determined to get me to change my clothes."

Hatter nodded. "Remember? I told you that you don't have to call me Hatter." He chuckled softly, pushing a few stray hairs back out your face. "Call me Jin."

"Ah, sorry. It's been a small while since I came. I forgot you told me to do that." She lied fluently. He chuckled softly.

"No worries, you're just in time for the tea party! Please sit!" He pulled out a chair and you sat down.

--

She smiled at the door mouse sat opposite her, the really aggressive yet sleepy and sweet door mouse who's name she had learnt to be Yoongi.

She ate the cakes and biscuits and drank the tea, enjoying the company of those that she once believed to be make-believe.

An almighty roar shook the ground and everything in the table. The door mouse up and ready to fight.

"Everybody inside!" Jin yelled, and everybody around the table stood and ran into his house. She stood up, but didn't head inside. She looked about until she saw a white fire in the distance.

"Alice, what are you doing?" Jin yelled.

"Jin, I'm not actually Alice." She looked over at him. " I'm Min-Young. And as a matter of fact, I'm here to slay the beast. "

With that she took off sprinting towards the chaos.