Chapter Fifteen

"Wait you know about me?" His eyes widened slightly and the sinister smile left his face.

"Of course, and trust me... you weren't the only one abandoned by our parents." She sighed softly, running a hand through her hair. "I was abandoned by three sets of parents before I was dragged here."

"R-Really?" He stuttered hands dropping to his sides. She nodded softly. "Do you... do you get the voices too?"

"I used to but I've learnt to ignore them now." She spoke quietly as if she was speaking to an injured animal.

"And... you speak to yourself too, right?" He sounded frail, and broken.

"All the time, I can't stop that..."

"I didn't want her meeting him before I got to explain everything-" Jin muttered quietly and his head snapped towards the sound.

"You! You can shut up before I kill you!" He screamed out, his broken exterior vanishing as quick as it came. "She's the first person to show me compassion since you and mother abandoned me!"

"You need to calm down, you can't let the voices win and dictate you." Her voice was soft and gentle, the tension in the air disappearing instantly.

His shoulders slumped and sobs echoed around the dungeon halls.

"Do you want a hug?" She asked quietly. Nearing him slowly with arms wide.

"N-No! Because you're as bad as them!" He yelled and punched her in the gut with all his force. "You didn't come here despite knowing I was here..."

"I didn't know until I got here and the voices got louder..." she spoke softly. "I'm sorry I really am-"

"Bullshit!" He cried out.

"I can make you a deal." She cried out in return as she saw him raise a dagger. He froze, eyes glimmering with curiousness. "My voices, they tell me... that in the kingdom there's someone who can help get rid of your craziness. You'll be able to become a normal person-"

Her eyes glanced over at Jin who nodded sadly and she smiled softly. "I just need you to trust me." She whispered.

He nodded slowly. "If you're lying, I'll kill you." He took her hand gently and she lead him out the dungeon.

"Wait so you have two kids?!" Jimin screeched from his cell.

"Allow me to explain." Jin sighed softly. "Alice and I were together, and before you're like 'ew gross' please keep in mind that this was nearly two decades ago, so I was merely twenty and she was seventeen." [Hello there, it's the Author. This little square bracket is not a part of the book and is just a little Author's note. I've been getting comments about this age difference and how it's illegal. I'm putting this note here so that I don't have to reply to every comment about it being illegal. The Author of 'Alice's adventures in wonderland' (Lewis Carroll) was British, and I am also British. So this age difference is actually legal here in the UK. It's just a little fact for those reading and thinking it's illegal, which yes it might be illegal or just seriously frowned upon wherever you live. Also, it isn't actually stated here that they had sex at this age. I hope this cleared up any confusion]

"We don't care about how it came about, but why do you have two kids and why is one of them trying to kill the other?!" Taehyung laughed quietly, panicking as the dragon stalked the hallways.

"They're twins, and when a human and someone from here decide to have children together, it's meant to be biologically impossible because one injests the other. But it didn't happen this time. Min-Young was the stronger of the two so she should've killed him in the womb. But it didn't happen like that, and because she was stronger, he got every single trait from me. All my craziness passed to him..." he sighed softly. "What she's gone to do now, can have two outcomes. He dies and she becomes crazy, or if they go for the final blow together they split his mentality. Either way, no matter what happens Min-Young will be stuck here."

Everyone fell into a shocked silence.

"So how old actually is she?" Namjoon asked.

"They're both twenty now. And that's the age they'll stay. Quite like us and how we don't age anymore." Jin smiled softly.

Namjoon nodded slightly and sighed. "So what you're saying is, we might become free'd or she might find great joy in keeping us here?"

"Possibly, it just depends how strong her will is."