Chapter Eighteen

Jin bonded with Lee like he should've done twenty years ago as they built an extension to his house considering the boys would most likely be sleeping here on most nights, since Min-Young was currently still unconscious in the only spare room Jin had and Lee was coming to live with Jin.

"Is she going to wake up?" Lee asked quietly, worried about his elder sister. His eyes glancing up to the window of the bedroom she was in, the window slightly open to let the autumn breeze circulate in her room.

"Honestly, I don't know." Jin sighed softly. "She lost quite a bit of blood and she's currently fighting with herself."

Lee nodded and they continued building.

Three weeks had passed and they had finally finished the extension to the house, they had decorated and got everybody settled.

It was near dawn when Namjoon was woken up by the gentlest of knocks at his bedroom door. He sat up slightly before the knocks sounded again. He sighed even softer than the knocks and got out of bed and made his way to the door. He opened it, half expecting to see one of the boys or even Lee stood there for him. But there stood Min-Young, looking tired and pale, her body shaking.

"Min-Young... you're awake-" His voice grew in volume whilst she quickly reached up and covered his mouth.

"Shh." She whispered, her voice shaking too.

"Is everything okay?" His eyes instantly filled with concern, however his voice was muffled from her hands. She dropped her hands from his mouth and she quickly stepped towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I... that entire time I was unconscious, it showed me things." She whispered quietly, her voice muffled in his chest but he managed to hear it. "It showed me normal things but then scary things and I can't remember what it showed me but I woke up shaking and I still am and I don't know what to do-" She was rambling at this point.

Namjoon sighed softly and his arms wrapped around her gently, and he felt her instantly relax. He smiled at this. Her shaking turning into a mild tremble. She took deep breaths to calm herself down.

"I'm sorry for waking you up..." she whispered softly.

"It's fine, I'm glad I'm able to help you a little."

"Thank you Namjoon..." she broke away from the hug and looked up at him. Her eyes sparkling in the dim light in the room. He smiled softly.

"Are you still tired?" He looked away, ignoring his racing heart. She nodded her head and Namjoon smiled and walked deeper into his room. "Cmon then."

She followed him slowly, her side nothing but a dull ache now. Before she knew it she was curled into Namjoon's side, her arms wrapped around him as his were around her. He laid contently with her in his arms, his heart racing again.

He shouldn't be getting feelings for his best friends daughter. Not with the technical age gap. Technically they're all forty, but they're still twenty to twenty seven.

He looked down at her sleeping form, sighing softly. He didn't know what to do.