Chapter Seven

"You're crazy Min-Young." Jin and Yoongi followed her. " you haven't even got a weapon! "

She shrugged carelessly. "I was brought here by the white rabbit to keep Wonderland safe. That is what I'll do."

"The white rabbit brought you here?" Jin's eyes widened and she nodded.

"Do we show her, Hatter?" Yoongi whispered. Jin nodded and they both grabbed her arms and lead her off into the woods.

That's when a mild panic started to settle within Min Young, these two men were ready to kill her-

They entered a clearing where a carbon black sword was lodged into stone.

"If you're really our saviour, you'll be able to pull the sword and wield it. If you're not, we might as well just feed you to the beast to keep it happy until someone else comes along." Yoongi spoke, a hint of boredom in his voice but also a pinch of curiosity.

"What happens if I do pull the sword?" She looked between Yoongi and Jin.

"Then you're our saviour and that monster needs killing." They finally let go of her. "Go try it."

She took steady yet ginger steps towards the mound of rock with this odd sword in it. She took steady breaths to calm down her racing heart and her delicate fingers slowly wrapped around the handle.

"I hope she can do it..." Jin whispered quietly, you felt a small smile tug on your lips at this and you gave it a small tug and felt a small amount of give.

"She can't do it." Namjoon entered the clearing.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi gasped. "We haven't seen you since-"

"I'm aware. But if it was going to have come out, with the smallest of tugs that should have practically fell out into her hands." Namjoon looked over at her. "You might as well leave Miss Lee."

Min Young glared at the man.

"Why aren't I able to do it?" She got sidetracked and took her hands off, a small sigh of despair leaving Jin.

"Because a true hero of Wonderland wouldn't have messed about when they came here. They wouldn't have been so reckless and-"

Another deafening roar coated the rest of Namjoon's sentence.

Her eyes narrowed, a cocky smirk growing on her lips. "Do you want a bet?" She hummed and grabbed onto the sword with one hand.

God she hoped this would work and she wouldn't look like an absolute fool-

"Or are you too scared that I'm the right person?" She spoke, cockiness dripping from her words as she barely pulled on the sword and it came from the stone. She pointed the tip of the blade towards Namjoon in a non-threatening manner. "Because I'm going to be Wonderlands saviour, whether you like it or not."