Chapter Twenty Three

After that night, Min-Young and Namjoon slept in the same room every night for the following nights. Due to this, her voices stopped which meant he didn't get woken up by her discomfort.

Sleeping together provided them with both a good nights sleep. Namjoon looked down at the sleeping woman cuddled into his side and he felt his heart race as he gently played with her hair.

Namjoon, since laying eyes on her the second he saw her, felt some sort of tug. Something called him to her and since then, even if he had been cold towards her a couple of times, he hadn't wanted to spend a waking second away from her.

He felt some sort of desire to protect and care for her. He knew she could handle herself, after all she rescued the boys and himself practically on her own. She saved her brother from the voices and sacrificed herself to them and she was willing to waltz into the arms of death to keep them safe once more.

He smiled softly. She had suck a cold exterior that even Hoseok struggled to break through. But watching her sleep, he smiled. She looked soft, and weak - it wasn't that Namjoon liked her weak, but he liked the idea that sometimes she needed to rely on someone and he was that someone.

As if she could tell he was watching her, she cuddled into him in such a way that her face wasn't visible from the mound of hair falling into her face. Namjoon chuckled lowly as to not disturb her at this.

"Beautiful..." He whispered softly, arms tightening around her slightly as he felt sleep start to tug at him. He smiled watching her as his eyelids grew heavy and just before he slipped into his dreams he was left with a single thought that he wished he could've voiced.

I love you.

(Sorry for the late update! I was out and had no internet access!)