Chapter Twelve

After she had knelt there for twenty minutes, she had gotten up, left the house and headed towards nowhere in particular.

"I was brought here because they believed I could save their home." She spoke to herself, her pace as quick as she could manage. She took long strides, the sword hitting her thigh with every step, and her footsteps heavy. "I won't let them down."

She continued walking in a straight line until she reached the site where she once fought the beast.

She stood in the dead centre of the rubble. Panting lightly from her march to get here.

"It would be so much easier to save everything if this damn thing didn't turn up when it felt like it." She spoke with a slight tinge of annoyance in her voice.

On her march here she had determined that there was absolutely no way that the beast, that she was gonna call a dragon - of some description - got in and out of Jin's house, took them all out of there without damaging the structure of the house or breaking anything.

Moreso since Hoseok was with her before she had ventured to the house.

"Uhhh, hello~" she called out, getting impatient. "Small girl waiting here for a big dragon thing to come battle her once more." Her voice was smothered with sarcasm.

Alas, it seemed to work since the pile of rubble she was stood on began to shake as a deafening roar filled the area. Fire coming towards her at a fast speed.

She threw herself off the rubble pile, which thankfully wasn't that tall, and landed on the floor. The space she was one stood turning to embers.

She saw the dragon in the distance, taking slow, large steps towards her. It's tail curled around tightly at the end.

From this distance she couldn't see what. But it must've been important for the dragon to bring it here.

When it got closer she noticed it was two people. Specifically two of those that had gone missing.

"Y-Yah! Jungkook, Hoseok!" She yelled out. They didn't move, apart from their heads lolling to one side when the dragon moved.

She panted lightly cutting the boys free of the ropes binding their wrists and ankles as their eyes focused on her.

"I-It has everybody else." Jungkook whispered, fear present in his voice as he sat on the floor rubbing his wrists. "We think it's working for somebody-"

"Someone came into the house, and took us. When we awoke we were in a dungeon and there was somebody on the opposite side of the bars. We couldn't see them clearly. Just their eyes gleaming in the dim light."

"I have suspicions on who it is." She spoke quietly. "But let's get back to the house first. The dragon should stay away for a while."

The boys nodded and she helped them up and they walked back to the house.