Chapter Twenty Six

Min-Young took a pair of scissors and cut her hair into shoulder length hair days before she left the cabin and didn't plan on returning. Lee had gotten them both horses, and they had rode out to the castle to aim to be there on time for Namjoon's execution.

"You ready for this?" Lee asked her. "Namjoon is going to be so annoyed at the fact you're jumping into arms death to save him."

"Yeah, he might be." Min-Young grinned. "But at least he'll be alive." Lee shrugged in agreement.

"See you around." He nodded towards her and as he came up to the main path to the castle Min-Young veered off the path. She had something to collect before she showed herself to the Red Queen and to Namjoon and her family that she hadn't seen in so long-

Lee passed by easily, from what everyone knew, Alice only had a daughter. He dismounted his horse, tying him up at the local stable before heading inside the castle and to the courtyard. He scanned the crowd and found Seokjin and the rest of the boys sat in a row together. Their brows furrowed and their skin paling as they simply watched their friend, their brother in the middle of the courtyard on his knees and awaiting death.

"Where were you?" Hoseok asked Lee as he sat down.

"I had a few errands to run, and they overran." Lee excused himself. Sitting down and watching the noticeably thinner man knelt for all to see.

"In our Kingdom, we have two traitors." The Red Queen started. "One is the offspring of Alice herself, and the other one is who we have knelt here. The one who hid her whilst she was wanted. So, today we're here to show our little Alice that her running away will not be taken lightly. Without further-ado, off with his head." Lee brought his fingers to his lips and whistled as the executioner swung his axe and the air was filled with wings beating.

Everyone let out a scream when they noticed the dragon flying above them. The executioner paused, watching the dragon.

"What are you doing?" The Red Queen screamed at the executioner. "Off with his head!"

The dragon lowered slightly and within seconds Min-Young was throwing herself from the dragon and she landed gracefully with a thump, drawing her sword and blocking the executioners axe. Within a few seconds after that she had the executioner sprawled on the floor. She cut Namjoon's shackles and knelt in front of him on one knee, slotting her sword back into its sheath.

"Look's like you got your wish Queen." Min-Young smirked, raising her eyes in a challenging manner towards the queen sat on the balcony. "Min-Young, Alice's daughter, at your service."