10

Jimin's P.O.V.

"what're you guys whispering about? I want to be in the gossip too.." Yoongi walked into the kitchen when Sunmi had just whispered the secret into my ear.

"Nothing!" Sunmi chirped and kept her distance with me. "What's for dinner daddy?"

"Dinner? We haven't had breakfast yet baby" yoongi chuckled and lifted her up to place her on the counter. She pursed her lips into a pout and cupped his cheeks with her tiny hands.

"But I'm hungryyy" Sunmi whined as her fingers dug into his cheeks.

"Well, how about we all go out and get some brunch together? How's that sound?" Yoongi smiled at her and let his eyes trail off to where I was standing. I blushed and looked away quickly to try and hide the fact that I was definitely envying their adorable relationship.

"Jimin, would you like to accompany us to brunch?" Yoongi's voice was soothing to my ears, making my cheeks burn from smiling so much.

"It's like a play date!" Sunmi gasped while turning around on the counter to face me. Her eyes widened and her smile grew wider.

"Exactly. Just like a play date." Yoongi seemed to have emphasized the 'date' part, which only made my heart skip a beat more than it already had. "What do you say Jimin? Should we go on a play date?"

"Yes, I'd like that" I nodded sheepishly and twiddled my thumbs nervously. Sunmi was put down from the counter and sent to put on her shoes while Yoongi grabbed a pair of keys.

"Oh, I brought my car. D-Do you want me to drive instead?" I stuttered as I noticed him twirling the keys in his hand. He cocked a brow before shaking his head and smiling softly.

"I got this, don't worry." Yoongi stood by my side while I tied my shoe laces and waited for Sunmi to return from her room. She came skipping out with a pair of black vans cladded to her feet, along with the tiger from before tucked under her arm.

"I'm ready" she said in a sing-song tone. Yoongi hummed and opened the door, allowing Sunmi and I to exit first.

"What a gentleman~" I cooed as I stepped outside, hearing him chuckle under his breath.

"Am I not supposed to be?" He asked before walking us both toward a black car with darkly tinted windows.

"I guess so. But you could've just shoved me out the door or something, from what I've heard about you, you're not the most polite man when it comes to work" I rambled out impetuously.

"Well, this isn't work is it? And do you believe anything the internet tells you?" Yoongi questioned with a snarky tone.

"N-No, sorry. I didn't mean it like that..I just meant–"

"It's fine. Let's just go" he buckled Sunmi in before walking around the car to get to the driver's seat. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed and guilty for my stupid remark, Yoongi did nothing wrong and yet I had to bring up his unreliable rumors.

"Y-Yoongi-ah," I murmured quietly once he began driving out and onto the roads.

He glanced over at me quickly before returning his eyes back to the road, gesturing me to go on. I sighed and chewed on my lip anxiously.

"I'm sorry for bringing that up..I didn't mean for you to get angry o-or upset. I just–I don't know–you're different..I guess.."

The car was eerily silent since Sunmi was occupied with a tablet she had found in the back seat. I placed a finger on my lip before beginning to chew on my nail. Yoongi finally released a sigh once he reached a red traffic light.