54

"Your honor, please don't-"

"Mr.Min, I understand your circumstances but please let me handle this."
The judge firmly told.

Sunmi pursed her lips, her eyes wandering over the woman who was labeled as her mother.

"I don't know.. Daddy told me she was mean back then.."

"You fucking asshole! You LIED to her too!?"  Lina leaned over to glare at Yoongi, her raised voice startling Sunmi.

"Ms.Kim! Please calm down or I will have you escorted out."

"I'm so done with this. Just let me see my kid every once in a while and I'll be fine!"

"I'm sorry Sunmi, could you go ahead and give me your answer again?" The judge asked softly.

"I don't think I'd like to live with her. She screams and curses...daddy always says that people who use bad words near a kid are crazy people."
Sunmi said as she propped her chin under her palm.

"Indeed, thank you so much for your time sweetie. Go ahead and follow that young lady right there, she'll take you back to where you were"
The judge motioned for her to follow the woman, which she did and was carefully taken back to where Jackson was waiting outside.

"I think I've seen enough today." Judge Sul sighed.
"I've taken this all into consideration and I truly believe Min Yoongi deserves full custody of that child. Kim Lina, I'm going to have to release your pleas and press quite a bit of charges against you as well-"

"CHARGES!? FOR WHAT?" Lina stood up, gasping as her lawyer angrily slammed his hands against the desk.

"Illegal drug use, fraud abuse of legal paperwork, and death threats toward the opposing client"
She explained while signing over a paper with the legal actions.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Lina strutted over to Yoongi, barely being able to hit his chest before she was shoved back by security.

"Case dismissed, Min Yoongi will continue to have full custody of Min Sunmi and Kim Lina will face some charges within this court sentencing as of July 26th"

-♡♡♡-

Yoongi instantly enveloped Mark into a hug once they exited the courthouse, thanking him several times before he left to see his daughter.

Sunmi giggled as she was lifted from the ground and peppered with kisses from her father.

"Daddy! I missed you"

"I missed you too princess. How did you behave for uncle Hobi, huh?"

"Like a complete demon, god I never want kids." Hoseok joked, which in return, received a pout from Sunmi.

"Kidding, she was an angel as always"

"Thanks again Hoseok, I don't know what I would've done without you" Yoongi sighed.

"Anytime Yoongz, I gotta go though- Jackson has a thing to go to and apparently I'm invited." He laughed.

"Gross, I know how much you hate going to fancy events" Yoongi smirked.

"Yeah, oh well. At least I'll get food there- and hopefully it's not just a salad this time" Hoseok grinned before waving goodbye and hopping into Jackson's parked car.