48

Yoongi's eyes were glued to the woman-

-No, not a woman,

The horrendous animal that sat in front of him.

Her eyes were as dark as his, reflecting off the only light that lit the living room.
Her red lip stick was a shade that read "hit me", and although Yoongi was a well-mannered man, he was willing to beat this woman right there.

"Are you gonna say something or are we just going to stare at each other the rest of the night?" She finally spoke.

Jimin looked over at his fiance, knowing well enough that he should give him his space and avoid touching him at any cost.

"What kind of sick game is this Lina? Is this funny to you? Do you find this hilariously amusing?" Yoongi barked back.

"Oh yeah, totally! It's so funny." She leaned herself further back into the couch, her skirt riding up her thighs in the process.

"Fuck you Lina."

"Wish you could, don't ya? But you've got this little boy toy here who seems to do me justice hm? Is this the competition I'm up against?"
Her eyes raked up and down Jimin's form in disgust.

"There is no competition and there is no boy toy here. Now, get to the point! Why are you here, in my home, asking for custody of my child?!"

"Because she's my child too Yoongi! I deserve to-"

"-You don't deserve shit!"

"I do, and you'll understand that soon." Lina hissed firmly.

"Oh really? Explain it to me. Because if I remember, exactly 8 years ago, you gave birth to my daughter and as soon as you were out of the hospital, you left. Gone. Vanished! I was 19 years old, a single father who had to learn how to take care of a new born baby!"

Yoongi was standing now, towering over the smug-faced female who sat with her arms crossed and chin raised.

"I busted my ass working 2 jobs to pay for, not only my daughter, but my rent, light bill, water bill, baby formula, baby food, clothes, toys, every fucking pediatrician appointment and dentist appointment that she had!"
Yoongi shouted, every single vein in his body now popping out in anger.

"And where the hell were you!? Oh! Smoking weed and doing crack in some one-night stand's house! Getting yourself fucked by random drug addicts like yourself! Right?!"

His chest heaved as he glared at the woman with a dark stare. "Tell me I'm fucking right Kim Lina. Tell me."

"Min Lina"

"No. Kim Lina. I proposed to you, you denied because we were 'too young', I agreed with your choice. We had a kid. Now you're here. Kim fucking Lina."

Jimin cleared his throat to catch his attention, which it did and he signaled for Yoongi to take a seat. Yoongi obeyed but kept his eye on her.

"I assume that you're done with your little...outburst?" Lina grinned, crossing her legs as she leaned forward.

"Now, I'm here to claim my rights. The rights to see my daughter every other week, a shared custody." She sighed.

"Never in a million years."

"Oh, but I've got the papers right here!"

"What's your plan Lina? Did you suddenly find a sugar daddy who supports you? And now that you have money, you gave up drugs I assume, now you want your kid back?"
He growled.