53

Yoongi's head spun around to meet eyes with his everything: Jimin. Just as he expected, Jimin's eyes were sunken as he ran a hand through his hair stressfully. He knew he was upset by the way he avoided direct eye contact.

Yoongi desperately wanted to run over and pick him up into his arms, smother him with his love and protection but he couldn't...not with Lina and her evil intentions.

"After taking note of this piece of information, it seems as clear to me that you have no good intentions Ms.Kim. you've not only trespassed into their home but threatened to physically harm mr.Park as well."
Judge Sul shook her head in disappointment.

"So far, I see no proof that will be able to back up your plea Lina. You've shown unacceptable behavior that simply won't help you gain your rights to owning any custody of your child any time soon."

Lina picked up her folder, shoving it into the male's chest before forcefully nudging him forward to recite his statements.

"I'm not going to lose my kid over this! Let him talk!" She screamed.

The judge sighed before nodding for Mark to take his seat and allow the other lawyer to speak.
"In representation of Kim Lina, we have Choi Daehyun. Please step forward and give your statements"

"Your honor, Kim Lina has had several months worth of physical receipts of visiting a rehabilitation center for her drug use situation. I have those with me today."
Daehyun shifted in his stance ad he handed the judge a few papers.

All while the Judge proceeded to read this, Daehyun continuously swayed uncomfortably, silently picking at his fingers- a habit that usually panic or fear causes. And of course, Mark caught onto this.

"Mr.Choi, may I ask what institution she visited?" The judge asked calmly.

"Um...the one stated on the paper ma'am"

"Your honor, if I may point something out.. those papers have several different time stamps of which are approving of Kim Lina's visiting hours. Usually rehabilitation centers last from 30 to 90 days or more depending on where you go. In this case, it seems as though the hours only add up to 21 days, thus meaning her chances of relapsing is high. She has not finished the sufficient amount of hours for her to be on the road of detox."
Mark informed, earning a few dark and death-like glares from Lina's side.

"Correct." The judge sighed as she passed the papers down to Daehyun.
"Also, just for a fact Ms.Kim, maybe cropping out the website you used for fake rehab papers would've worked better."

Yoongi tutted as he shook his head, feeling slightly confident with the case now.

"Any more information for me to approve?" The judge asked.

"Yes, these are some videos I've taken about Yoongi's life style which I think proves that Lina deserves half of the custody."
Daehyun smirked at Yoongi before playing the videos.

Jimin narrowed his gaze on the screen as Namjoon and Yoongi appeared. There they were- in the exact position Yoongi had explained just last night. They kissed. No biggie.

"Clearly if Mr.Min is sleeping around behind his fiance's back that isn't a good example to set for his child. I'm sure mr.park was unaware of this as well."
Daehyun chuckled smugly.

"Actually, he does know of this." Yoongi clarified.
"And no, I'm not sleeping around with my best friend. He kissed me because of the stress I was in, it was out of pity your honor."