69

// hi my little bubs, sorry for the late update but I have good news!

I'm going to see BTS tomorrow!!

I will finally get to see the real beauty of these god-like men and hopefully experience yoonmin in real life(oof)

On another note, this book is coming to an end!
*Also, this chapter is V E R Y lengthy*

Enjoy :) //

____________________________________

"Are you nervous?"

Yoongi questioned himself before answering the person with complete honesty.
"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"The Min Yoongi is nervous over his special day? Wow. I never thought I'd get to witness that with my own two eyes"

"Is that your job? To pester me as I'm literally shitting my pants in fear?"
The male turned his gaze from the mirror to the other man behind him, instantly brining a smile to his face as he noticed the glass in his hand.

"It could be, but I think you'd appreciate this right now, wouldn't you?"
Hoseok nudged the drink into his grip with a smile.
"One drink goes a long way so make it last until tonight, brother."

"Like hell I will, I'll be ordering more throughout the night as long as Sunmi stays awake and alert to drive us home."

"She's eight, Yoongi." Hoseok laughed as he tipped his own glass back, swallowing the remnants of the alcohol.

"She can reach the pedals, can't she?" Yoongi arched a brow at his best friend, chuckling as he gave him a worried look.

"You're totally serious right now, oh my god. I'm so glad you're marrying Jimin, at least he'll be there to make sure you don't burn the house down. You'd expect Sunmi to be the one with awful suggestions but it's you."

The male grinned, releasing another laugh as he shook his head.
"You're insane"

"Who's insane?"

Yoongi's gaze flickered to the tall male with tan skin, pointing to himself as he listened to Hoseok explaining the conversation they had just had. Namjoon wacked his shoulder, scolding him for ever thinking that plan would work.

"Anyways," Yoongi began as he sat on the small, white couch. "You two better not mess me up while I'm giving my vows, I'm looking at you Hoseok."

The brunette frowned, pursing his lips as he argued. "Why me? What do you think I would do?"

"Really Hoseok? I've known you for so long that I know it's you who makes a farting noise every time I speak to the trainees."

"Damn it." He muttered through gritted teeth.

"And Namjoon, please don't get too drunk, I don't want to hear you steal the mic just to screech Whitney Houston's 'I will always love you' once you've got your third shot."
Yoongi warned before checking the time once more.