13

As I arrived home, the butterflies in my stomach never ceased. Not only was I anxious to call him while I looked a complete mess, but I also had to potentially flirt with him.

I hurried into the shower as soon as I placed my phone and duffel bag down. Although I had already met him in person several times, it still felt like the first.
The warm water hit my body, relaxing my tense muscles after a long day. I sighed in content.

- - -

"Crap, it's already 10pm..he's probably already asleep." I groaned once I got out of the shower. I slipped my clothes on before getting into bed and attempting to call him.
He didn't pick up the first time, which made me believe he was asleep.

I frowned and dialed again, this time on FaceTime. He answered and I was immediately greeted by him sitting in front of his phone with a slight smirk.

"Jiminie, you actually called" he chuckled.

I smiled and swept my hair back with my hand. "You told me to, didn't you?"

"Indeed I did." Yoongi returned the smile while keeping his eyes glued to the screen.
"How was your day?"

"Tiring, but fun. The kids learned a new dance which they were excited about. I uploaded a new video to my channel too...that you saw." I mumbled the last part, hoping he wouldn't bring it up.

"Ah, that video." He hummed and I sighed. "You dance really well Jiminie, why don't you post more? You only have like,5 other videos.."

"I'm always too busy with the studio and keeping up with bills. YouTube is just an extra thing I do on the side"

"Well, not to sound creepy or anything, but I watched them all. You're quite the tease y'know that?" He propped his chin on his palm, staring at the screen with his dark and hooded eyes.

"A tease?" I grinned. "How so?"

"For starters, you do this thing where you act shy in the beginning, but turn into this confident dancing machine literally ten seconds later," Yoongi began. "And you tend to have a smirk at all of the hip thrusting, or body rolling parts."

"I didn't know I was such a tease to you Min Yoongi, I'm sorry." I laughed.

"Oh I'm sure I'm not the only person who's suffered through your little taunts." He clarified. "Almost everyone in those comments are freaking out about how sexy, yet smooth you are."

I laughed more and covered my face with my free hand. "I really didn't think I'd affect people that much"

"Well you did, which means you should post more." He winked, making me blush.
"Anyway, I think we both know what your supposed to be doing tonight"

"Flirting" I gruffled. "How am I supposed to flirt with you? This is an awkward situation."

"You're the one who kept persisting you could flirt over the phone, I was only trying to get proof." Yoongi chuckled mischievously.

"Yoongi-ah," I positioned the phone in front of my face so he could see me better. "Have I ever told you that you're really handsome?"

"No, you haven't. Mind telling me again?" Yoongi grinned.

I hid my face into the pillow, hoping that this whole flirting thing would end.
He laughed and I opened an eye to see him patiently waiting for a response.

"You're really handsome Min Yoongi" I blurted out, my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"Thank you, you're really handsome too Jiminie."

"So..that date..." I muttered.

"Mhm, tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at eight and then drop of you off at whatever time we finish" Yoongi informed while fidgeting with something in front of him.

"I would've never imagine myself going on dates with the owner of the biggest entertainment company" I laughed tiredly.

"Well, I didn't imagine myself going on dates with my daughter's dance teacher." He responded.

- - -

My eyes became heavier and heavier the more we spoke on the phone. This only making it harder for me to keep any ridiculous remarks to myself.

"Yoongi-ah, I'm sleepy" I yawned.

"Ah, it's getting late Jiminie. I wouldn't want you to be exhausted during our date tomorrow" Yoongi smiled warmly while fixing his bed hair.

"well...it depends on how I get exhausted while on our date.  I'll flirt with you ten times more tomorrow night" I slurred.

"Oh, wow. You've gained some confidence" he chuckled. "Time to go to bed, baby boy."

"Mhm," my finger hovered over the end call button, waiting for the moment to finally sleep. "goodnight...daddy.."

A laugh rang through the speaker before he ended the call. "Goodnight Jiminie"

-∆∆∆-

"Alright kiddos, practice for today is done. Have a good day alright?" I dismissed the students as their parents arrived.

"Mr.Park! You and Daddy are going on a playdate tonight, right?" Sunmi tugged on my sleeve with a wide smile.

"Yes, sorry we can't bring you. It's gonna be a boring playdate, you know...adult stuff." I ruffled her hair, making her giggle.

"It's okay! I get to spend the night at uncle hobi's house, and he has a really cute puppy!" She chimed.

"Oh, that's great. Have fun for me okay?" I laughed.

Hoseok entered the studio with a loud laugh, holding a phone to his ear. "Come on Sunmi" he waved her over while moving the phone away and covering the speaker.

"Bye Mr.park,be nice to daddy and don't forget to ask him if he wants a tea refill." Sunmi skipped over to Hoseok's side before leaving.

I smiled to myself and cleaned the studio up a bit before leaving to go home.

"Tonight is going to be a good night, I can feel it."