42

"blue"

"White"

"I said blue"

"And I said white"

"Oh my god, you're so childish I swear."

"Oh I'm the childish one? You're the one who started this argument!"

"Don't raise your voice at me!"

"You just did!"

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!"

"Are you sure they're not married already?"
Seokjin watched the couple bicker back and forth as he sat across from them, Namjoon and Sunmi at both of his sides.

"Might as well be" Namjoon snickered.

"I want yellow" Sunmi piped, earning a glare from her two father's.

"Sorry baby, we're doing light blue. Don't you think that color is better?" Jimin smiled tightly while Yoongi gripped onto his thigh under the table.

"We're doing white, it's a more comforting and elegant color for the wedding." Yoongi said firmly.

"You won't have a hand if you don't get it off of my thigh in five seconds." Jimin threatened, still wearing a tight smile.
Yoongi tsk'ed but did as told, retracting his hand back onto his own lap.

"How about we just combine the two colors, hm?" Seokjin suggested as he had been 'nominated' to be their wedding planner. Both of them sighed but nodded slowly.

"I guess" Jimin huffed.

"So the tables will be white with a strip of light blue accent, how's that sound?" Yoongi looked over to Jimin who had given up completely. He had gone back to coloring with Sunmi as they waited for their food to arrive.

"Jimin, I'm talking to you" Yoongi's voice rang warningly, but Jimin nonetheless continued to color.

"Yah," Namjoon nudged Jimin's arm, gaining the male's attention.

"Yes, Namjoonie?" Jimin smiled as he looked up at him.

Both Seokjin and Yoongi narrowed their eyes at Jimin for acting so childish.  He had ignored Yoongi but answered perfectly well to Namjoon, how bratty.

"White tables with a light blue accent is good right?" He asked the question that Yoongi had a few moments ago. Jimin nodded before flicking his attention back to the coloring page.

"Are you really pulling this bratty attitude right now?" Yoongi had leaned closer to Jimin, snapping into his ear threateningly.
"Cut it out Jimin"

Jimin shoved him away with his shoulder, glaring at the other slightly as he stood up from the booth they were in.
"I have to use the bathroom, can you move?"

Yoongi scoffed as he stood up to allow him to pass through, only to hear a few low curses escape Jimin's mouth once he left the table.

"Well, someone's not in a good mood.." Seokjin arched his brows toward the short male as he left to the opposite side of the restaurant.

"He'll get over it, he's just being a brat" Yoongi sighed, but quickly smiled once the waiter had returned with their meals.

"Daddy, what about Dad? Shouldn't we wait for him?" Sunmi frowned as she watched the others dig into their food.

"Just go ahead and eat your food baby, I think Jimin's going to take long" Yoongi smiled as he cut her food into smaller pieces for her to eat.