58

With a deathly tight grip around his phone, Yoongi continued to pace around his bedroom as he repeated the information for what felt like the umpteenth time.

"I'm telling you yet again, I don't know."

"Sir, this is crucial Information. Without it we don't have any way of pin pointing him out from a crowd-"

"-I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS WEARING BECAUSE I ENTER MY BUILDING BEFORE HE DOES. I WAKE UP AT 6AM, COME TO WORK, WHILE HE'S STILL SLEEPING AT HOME. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE'S PLANNING TO WEAR?"

"I understand that you're upset and extremely worried, but you must remain calm for me while we try and figure this out. Okay?"

Yoongi took a deep breath before nodding and humming against the screen of his phone.
"Yeah, I get it.."

"Is there any cameras that could've captured the outside of your building at the time? Perhaps any security footage?"

"I can check with my staff but I doubt that he would've came today. It's his day off and he had to run some errands."

"Errands? Like what exactly?"

"He told me he had to go shopping, didn't say for what but he hinted that it was a surprise.."

"A surprise? Is there any chance that he may have been purchasing a gift for you or someone you know?"

"I'm not sure. It's not any special occasion today anyway. He doesn't have any classes to teach but he has been meeting with a new company owner that's been helping to renovate his dance studio."

"Is there anyway to contact them? that could be a huge help to our case."

"Yeah, I've got their info. Their business is located near the Redwood Warehouse. They only meet on Mondays for a few hours to talk about his ideas, but he's usually out quick."
Yoongi sighed.

"Right, and he hasn't mentioned anything about seeing anyone else such as family or anything of that sort?"

"Not that I know of. He's very touchy about his family..so I don't push it. But he would've let me know."

"And your relationship is steady? No recent arguments that could've sparked his absence?"

"No..we're doing just fine. God..please help me find him."
He cried, tugging at a strand of his hair frustratedly.

"We'll do our best Mr.Min, but for now you have to remain hopeful and calm. If you find anymore information please contact us immediately.
He hasn't been gone for 24 hours just yet, so if he does return before that time just give us a call."

"mhm..thanks."

"No problem. We'll have a search team out by tomorrow. Goodnight Mr.Min."

"N-Night.." Yoongi cut the call before falling back onto his bed and holding back the urge to cry.

"Jimin..where are you baby? Please be okay..answer my calls.."
Yoongi whispered to himself while staring blankly at the ceiling.
He was the thankful that Sunmi had requested to sleep over at Hoseok's house because he doesn't want his own daughter to see him like this; Helpless and worried over his fiance.
It killed him to be away from Jimin for too long, but this hit him even worse. He didn't know where he was, or why he wasn't responding to his messages.
But all he could do was hope Jimin was safe and okay.

| | |

Yoongi was awoken from his slumber by the sound of his phone ringing. Expecting it to be Jimin, he answered immediately.

"Baby? Where are you? I-I've been looking for you, a-are you okay-"

"Min Yoongi, how've you been? It seems like you're a little stressed out over something.. what could it be?"

Clenching and unclenching his jaw, Yoongi sat up on his bed as he listened to the deep voice on the line.

"Who is this, and what do you want?"

"Uh-uh, no questions right now Min." The man said with a cocky tone.
"Park Jimin, age twenty six and is currently living with his soon-to-be husband and their precious daughter, Sunmi. Black hair...hm..interesting, it seems to match his lace underwear too-"

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?"

"Now now, Min, this isn't anything to lash out for. Thinking this as simple warning while Jimin is having a sleepover at our house!"

They chuckled.

"What do you want? Money? Is that what you need for you to bring him back?"

"Oh no, not at all. We're good with that actually. But...there is something you can do for us to give him back."

"And that is?"

"Kim Lina, my girlfriend. Unfortunately, because of your stupid case and other accusations, she's in jail. Get her out and you get your slut back."

"You...L-Lina? You work for Lina!? How Do you expect me to get her out of jail!?"
Yoongi stood up from his mattress, hastily jogging toward his desk to find a notepad and pen in case he needed to jot down information.

"You've got alot of press Min, why don't you put out a statement? Make them believe that she's innocent without saying a word about what's really happening."

"I can't do that-"

"-Fine. If you can't do that, then we'll continue to use your boyfriend as our toy."

"DON'T TOUCH HIM! p-please.."

"Don't believe me? Here's some more evidence for ya'.."

Yoongi felt himself growing sick at the sound of someone crying as another voice demanded them around. Jimin's small whimpers could be heard after a loud whipping noise would pass.

"J-Jimin..." a shaky breath escaped Yoongi's  lips.

"Do you understand now Min? If you dare to ignore my request, I'll make sure you never see him alive again."

"I...I'll do what I c-can..just please don't hurt him. Please. I'll have a public word out for tomorrow m-morning. I promise."

"Good Boy. Say goodbye, mutt!" The sound of shuffling followed by heavy breathing made Yoongi's blood run cold.
Jimin's voice came on for a few seconds before the line was cut,

"I..I love you...please...d-don't forget that.."

- - -

:)