44

How exactly Hoseok ultimately entered the Min's home with a brand new addition to their family, was something he couldn't even answer himself. Both Yoongi and Jimin were oh-so-happy to see the pile of fluff in his arms once he had approached them.

Yoongi, being the type to show his emotions right off the bat, sent Hoseok a glare that sunk deeply into his soul, mentally ripping him to shreds.

Jimin,too, was furious but eventually talked Yoongi into keeping the dog after realizing how adorable it was.

Sunmi, on the other hand, was far too busy reciting every peice of information about the dog she had learned when at the pet shop. Hoseok smiled at her as the dog leaped off of his lap and towards the other two males.

"Well, remember what I told you?" Jimin leaned forward in his seat to meet eyes with the girl. Sunmi sighed but nodded softly.

"I have to take care of it."

"Which means.."

"I clean up after it, give it food and water, play with it, take it for walks, and love the heck out of it!" Sunmi giggled.

Yoongi shook his head with a soft tsk, he turned over to Hoseok and nudged his arm rather roughly. "Really, Hoseok? A dog?"

"Yoongi, she was being so cute! She did that aegyo that absolutely melts you, I couldn't resist." Hoseok pouted.

"But she's a kid Hoseok, we're not ready for a dog. I'm rarely ever home, Jimin has his class to teach and he's working on something right now, Sunmi has school and dance-"

"Fine. I get it. What do you want me to do with it then?" He sighed, eyes dropping their excitement.

"I don't know, take it home. I'm sure Mickey would love a new companion." Yoongi grinned.

"Oh no, never. Mickey is an angel, I don't need that little rug of a dog in my home." Hoseok frowned.

Jimin pinched at Yoongi's side to earn his attention, pursing his lips as he did so. Yoongi gave him a peck and focused on what he needed to say.

"I don't think Sunmi really even likes the dog either. Look at her face, it shows discomfort" Jimin huffed.

Although having a dog was Sunmi's superior dream, the said animal that roamed in front of her was not what she had in mind. Yes, it was adorably cute. But this particular pet was, in a way, forced onto her.

You see, while Hoseok and Sunmi were at the shop, Hoseok was approached by one of the clerks there. Despite Sunmi having her eyes on another fluffy, brown pup, the woman persuaded Hoseok into adopting another dog. And of course, with the help of a depressing back story and a few frowns here and there, the woman had officially swooned Hoseok into purchasing the dog.

As an outcome,  Sunmi loved the idea of having a dog, just not the one she currently owned.

Yoongi frowned upon seeing the girl attempting to get the dog to fetch a toy, even though the dog had run off to lay on the carpet(Which was far away from her).

"I know Jungkook and Tae were wanting a dog last week, I can ask if they'd want this one." Jimin offered with a slightly glum expression.

"It'd be the best thing to do." Yoongi agreed with a sigh.

Hoseok apologized to the couple before finding his way out of the home, leaving them to settle the situation.

-♡♡♡-

"Seriously?"

"Yes,"