49

// A/N: yo, it's ya boi, skinny penis. jk. On a real note, this chapter is at LEAST 1,400 words???brace yourself. I'm warning you. :)

Also, thank you for the amount of reads on this book! I finally feel like...I've accomplished something that people can actually love and be proud of? Ahh, but yes. Thank you. I love you.

sARanGAy(cough cough..yoonmin4life)

Your author,
Eli❤//

____________________________________

The sound of Yoongi's fingers tapping and clicking endlessly at the keyboard before him was becoming a norm to him. His hands moved at a painfully swift pace, eyes choppily gazing over the articles filled with information he seeked. The male had been glued to his desk and computer for the past 6 hours, only distancing himself from his work to refill his coffee mug or to close the door each time Namjoon left the room.

Although Namjoon had offered his assistance and reassurance to whatever Yoongi's issue was, Yoongi would never budge to truthfully let him burden in his problems. The reason behind this being, Namjoon has always been there for him and he felt as if he must keep himself from worrying Namjoon any more. They were best friends, yes, but Yoongi felt a bond too strong to break between the two and simply couldn't bear to burst their boundaries by telling him, "I need your help".

Truth was, Namjoon had a gut feeling that it was something to do with his personal life. Something that he wouldn't dare press any further, in fear of Yoongi's emotions being too extreme to reveal while inside their building. So, he kept silent. Quietly keeping an eye on his friend from across the room as he attempted to focus on his own work.

"Namjoon," Yoongi called.

Namjoon instantly shot up from his seat, ears and eyes both focusing on the male in hopes of him finally being ready to open up. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

"Would you mind..um..getting me another refill?" Yoongi managed to croak out.

A heavy sigh heaved out of Namjoon before making his way over to the elder's desk. Taking the mug, Namjoon nervously picked up the coffee pot to pour the remaining liquid out. With a side glance over to the other, he returned the mug but continued to stand near his desk.

Yoongi took a sip, eyes glued to the screen even though he could sense the burning gaze Namjoon had on him.
"Need something?" Yoongi asked, finally looking up at the taller.

"Hyung, I know something's up. You don't have to have to tell me but I just want you to know I'm here for you" Namjoon informed with a small and inviting smile.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the sudden formality in his tone. In the many years that they've been friends, not once did they use honorifics

"Namjoon, I-"

Yoongi's words were cut short when Jimin's caller ID appeared on his phone screen. Answering it instantly, Yoongi's heart raced as he listened.

"Jimin, is something wrong? What did they say?"

"I'm okay, I just got out of the meeting with Hoseok and his friend. He's willing to take the case but.."

"But? What does he want? Money? I'll give him as much as he wants, tell him! I-I'll go to the bank right now-"

"No, Yoongi. He's doing it for free but he said some thing about the people working on Lina's side!" Jimin snapped dolefully.