The Unexpected!

Chapter Six

The Unexpected!

One Week later...

Ashley POV

It was finally weekend!

However, I didn't attend school last week since my Dad needed my assistance in his office, so we ended up having a 'take your child to work' week.

I predicted, he simply wanted to have some father to daughter time, but he didn't actually know how to express his intentions unless it's business related.

We hardly ever get to spend time together due to him being a millionaire and all, but I always try to avoid complaining.

The same goes for my stepmother, she's hardly around since she's a fashion designer and model.

We both, obviously don't get along much, so most times it's just me and Gracie, the house maid, in this mansion.

I jumped out of bed and I went to my bathroom to take a bath. I brushed my mouth, put on my robe and I returned to my bedroom.

After I put on my pair of underwear, I retrieved a red crop top with a black high waist shorts and a pair of matching sandals.

I combed my hair in a ponytail and I grabbed my phone from the bedside cabinet, before I went downstairs.

I entered the dining room and I took a seat at the table as I looked around at the empty chairs.

Gracie, the house maid came with my breakfast, afterwards and right on time, then I watched as she exited the dining room.

I slowly ate in silence while looking at the empty chairs at the dining table.

Minutes later, I stood up from the table and I went to the kitchen with my empty plate.

I saw Gracie washing the utensils at the kitchen sink, so I grabbed a clean towel and I started to dry the washed plates.

"No, Ashley, I will do that." She told me as she snatched the towel from my hands.

"But, I want to do it." I insisted in boredom while staring at her.

She smiled.

"I don't want to get your Mother upset." She confessed as she shook her head while looking at the kitchen sink.

"Stepmother." She quickly added while glancing at me and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay." I shrugged as I turned to walk away and I headed towards the entertainment room to watch Netflix on the smart TV.

"I'm bored...I'm bored...I'm bored! I don't have anything to do, so I'm fucking bored!" I screamed in a singing voice since no one was around then I sighed.

*********

After watching a movie and eating popcorn, I decided to return to my bedroom.

I stripped from my clothes to wear my pair of black bikini (A/n - Picture above).

Then I went downstairs and soon after, I entered the backyard to see the outdoor pool.

I inhaled a deep breath before I took a dive into the pool.

When I collided into the water, I realized it was body temperature. I slowly swam to the bottom of the pool with my eyes closed then I returned to the edge.

As my head came from underneath the water, I flashed my wet hair and I started to float in the pool.

"Ashley." I heard a voice and I looked to see Gracie approaching me from the back door.