Him And I?

To be continued...

Chapter Fourteen

Him and I?

Ashley POV

"Him and I?" I asked.

Noah nodded.

"Perfect couple?" I almost laughed at the sound of it while I looked the other way.

"That's nonsense." Tyson slightly chuckled as he shook his head and I started to laugh in agreement.

"Why would I even be with her?" Tyson asked while sounding curious and I slowly pushed my loose hair behind my ear as I lean back in the sofa.

"You said, you wanted a bad bitch and she's an average bad bitch, no fucking offense, plus she's our number one girl." Mason said as he pointed a finger at me and I raised a brow at him.

"Oh, come on, bro...Not you, too." I heard Chase groaning at the topic.

"And guess what, Mason and Noah?" Tyson exhaled a breath as he looked between both boys.

"I don't give a fuck about what you both think at this point." Tyson said before he spread his hands onto the headrest of the sofa.

"Or two." I added with a nod.

"Perfect...Ashley and Tyson...Ashanti...Ash for Ashley and Tyson can be quite antisocial at times, so Ashanti." Noah started to speak while touching his jaw as he looked between us.

"That's my ship for you both." Noah told us with a nod and Tyson shared a look with me before we both burst into laughter.

"What?" I asked, confusingly while I tried to catch my breath.

"I don't even want to know what you're thinking about." Tyson shook his head at Noah.

"I want a ship for them, too." I heard Mason saying as he sat up in the sofa chair and I stared at him in questioning.

"What about Tashley?" Mason snapped his fingers while he looked at Noah.

Noah chuckled.

"Okay, what's up with the ships?" I asked, curiously while I looked between them.

"Why are we here again?" Chase suddenly asked with a hand underneath his jaw and he seemed quite annoyed at the moment.

"Oh, yeah, that's right." Tyson said as removed his hands from the headrest with a tensed expression on his face.

"I will go upstairs." I spoke too soon as I stood up from the sofa, since I wanted to escape from the presence of these boys.

"No...You are supposed to hear about this, too, Ashley." Tyson informed me as he held my hand and I curiously looked at him.

I slowly nodded before I took my seat in the sofa, between Tyson and Tyler, once again.

"Guys." Tyson released my hand before he ruffled his hair and I watched as the air got tensed in the living room.

"Ashley knows about the alliance." Tyson said as he looked at them and I stared at him in silence.

"What...You fricking told her?" I heard Mason asking with a groan while he gestured a hand towards me.

"We are not going to kill her, right, because she's sitting right before us and I just fucking met her." Noah said with a sigh while he looked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?" I immediately looked at Tyson and he shook his head while he rested a hand against my leg.

"He's just joking, we don't kill innocent girls." Mason informed me while he glared at Noah and I suspiciously looked around at them.