His Friends?

Chapter Twelve

His Friends?

Ashley POV

It just happens to be Tyson, right?

I glanced as he slowly stood before the last step on the staircase and he looked at me while running a hand over his hair.

"Why can't he put on a shirt?" I muttered to myself as I turned my attention back to the front door, even though it was already too late to escape.

"Nice to meet you." I heard him greeting me and I watched as he approached us.

"Same to you." I said, blankly as I turned around to look at him.

'Just play along, Ashley' were written on his lips as he smiled at me and I looked the other way, uninterested. 

"Ashley. This is Tyson, my son." I heard Mrs. King introducing him and I simply nodded.

"Tyson, take her luggage to the guest room and I will be in the kitchen if you need anything, sweetheart." Mrs. King touched my shoulder while looking between us.

I slightly smiled at her.

"Oh...and Tyson, please be nice to her." She stared at Tyson with a slight glare and he shrugged his shoulders.

She slowly left us both at the door and I watched as she walked away then I diverted my attention to Tyson.

He began to carry my suitcases up the staircase and I simply walked behind him while watching the movement of his arms. 

We made it to a bedroom which had floral designed tiles on the floor and pink curtains.

The sheets on the bed were plaid pink and the furnitures were white while the walls were painted in the color peach.

He placed my suitcases on the floor and he exhaled a breath as he turned to me.

"This will be your room and mine is right across the hallway." He informed me while pointing through the door.

"Why were you behaving as if you didn't actually know me, in front of your Mom?" I asked, curiously and he scratched the back of his head while looking at me.

"I was just playing the 'I-know-you-but-I-don't-want-to-spend-the-whole-day-explaining-how-I-know-you-to-my-mom' game." He told me with a shrug. 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as I slowly walked around in the bedroom.

"You can go ahead and put on a shirt, now." I said as I ran a hand through my hair and I heard him chuckling.

"What? Don't you like it when I am shirtless?" I heard him asking then I saw him looking down at his physique and I scoffed.

"Don't push your ego." I rudely fan him away as I stood beside the bed with my attention on him.

"I ain't pushing shit, blonde." He claims while his eyes started to check me out.

"Stop calling me blonde." I groaned at him and he slightly chuckled.

"Okay, baby." He smirked while he walked backwards to the door with his eyes pasted on me.

I rolled my eyes.