It's A Puppy!

Chapter Fourteen

It's a puppy!

Next Day...

Ashley POV

"Well, this is an unexpected sight to see." I heard a voice which was followed by a flash of light.

I groaned while opening my eyes.

Then I realized I was surrounded by a group of boys and I blinked twice at the sudden sight.

I frowned when I saw they all were wearing shirts.

"What the heck?" I heard my pillow groaning while I slowly looked around.

Wait...Pillows don't talk!

My eyes shot down to see Tyson glaring at the boys and I was laying against his chest in the sofa.

I immediately sat up while trying to catch my balance before I could stumble to the floor and someone helped me...

"You should be more careful." The person told me then I looked up to see a boy with grayish eyes and light brown hair which had a low fade haircut.

"I'm just a bit sleepy." I slightly chuckled while I stood straight and he released my hand.

"My name is Carlos." He slightly smiled as he pulled his headset down from his ears.

I slowly nodded.

"Ashley." I introduced myself.

"And I am Scott." The other unknown boy standing inside the living room introduced himself. He was red headed and he had chestnut eyes with an earlobe piercing.

I slowly nodded.

"What are you guys doing here?" I heard Tyson asking as he sat up in the sofa while ruffling his hair and catching everyone's attention.

"My dear ship." Mason whispered in my ear as he held a phone in his hand while exiting the room.

I slightly chuckled at him.

"Dude...Today is Saturday...Fun fucking day." I heard Noah cheering while he entered the living room with a bowl of cornflakes in his hands.

"What the f...!" Tyson suddenly stood up from the sofa while looking at Noah..."Dude, that's my frosted flakes."

I chuckled.

"Gimme some." I heard Tyler demanding as he approached Noah and Tyson sighed while he slowly stretched his arms.

"Noah...Remember my share." I saw Scott jogging towards Noah as well and I continued to chuckle.

"Fuck you bitches!" Noah yelled as he firmly held the bowl in his hands while running away.

"They're idiots." Carlos informed me while he took a seat in the sofa chair with his headset resting around his neck.

Then I slightly smiled to myself while I watched Tyler and Scott going after Noah.

Just then, I heard laughter filling the hallway after a crashing sound and a cry of help.

"Ahhh...my fucking flakes." I heard Noah yelling, tearfully, between the laughter.

"Tyson....bro, I want pancakes." I took a seat against the armrest of the sofa when I heard Mason yelling from the kitchen.

Tyson raised an eyebrow with his arms crossed over his chest while he looked in the direction towards the kitchen.