The Bad Boys!

Chapter Nineteen

The Bad Boys!

Ashley POV

I opened my school locker and I started to reorganize my books then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I slowly turned around to see a familiar boy with messy brunette hair and basic brown eyes.

"You're Ashley Sky, right?" He questioned while staring at me and I looked down the partly empty hallway before returning my attention to him.

"Who wants to know?" I asked as I closed my locker and he exhaled a small chuckle.

"Don't you remember me?" He raised a brow with a puzzled look in his eyes.

I simply shook my head.

"No, I don't, so enlighten me before I decide to walk away." I bluntly told him and he touched his ear while chuckling.

"I'm Chad." He introduced himself as his lips curved into a smile and I stared at him, blankly.

"We attended the same junior high and..." I interrupted him.

"I know...but you actually...remember me." I nervously ran a hand through my hair while staring at him.

He continued to smile.

"Of course, I remember you." He claimed as his eyes checked me out.

I leaned against my locker.

"We never spoke in Junior high." I recalled when I finally realized it was actually Chad, my old crush.

He sighed..."At least we both know each other."

"And you're still pretty as ever." He playfully touched my cheek with his thumb and I slightly smiled.

"So, you're still a playboy, huh?" I crossed my hands underneath my chest as I curiously stared at him and he seemed surprised by my respond.

"What makes you think that?" He asked while raising his brows together.

"I've never played a girl in my life, they're the ones who tried to play with my feelings and ended up getting heartbroken." He informed me with a cold stare when I remained silent.

"That's quite sad." Is all I said as I slowly looked down the hall.

"You don't believe me, don't you?" I heard him asking while I glanced Tyson and Mason entering a different hall.

"I would never say that, Chad." I slightly chuckled as I looked at him.

He ruffled his hair.

"Well, I would like to get to know you better." He shrugged it off with a sigh and I stared at him.

"And this is quite awkward for me, since I've never once decided to make the first move." He softly chuckled while glancing at the floor before his eyes returned to mine.

"Oh." Is all I could say as I started to relax once again.

He smiled with a pinch of nervousness in his eyes.

"Do you have a boyfriend, by the way?" He asked while he slowly looked around in the hallway.

I exhaled a dry cough.

"No." I said as I looked down the hallway to see few students walking around in their assembled groups.

The bell started to ring.

"How about you...do you have a girlfriend?" I returned my attention to Chad and he started to stretch his hands before he shook his head.

"I only started this school couple weeks ago after moving to this town due to my parents getting divorced." He told me while he rolled his eyes and I leaned up from my locker.