Chapter 17: Siobhan and the glam SAHMs

WHEN I RETURNED home from my successful excursion into the labor market, I was totally liquored up. TransGlobal spared no expense. They provided an open bar and a freely flowing supply of champagne, along with sushi appetizers. It was a great party.

I also got to admit, I was also sexed up. Sometime between Tad and Valentina doing an awkward Lambada and Miss Buttfuckegypt standing on a table while giving us her Miss Buttfuckeypt acceptance speech, Snow and I disappeared upstairs to her suite. After all, she had an amazing view. Not that I paid any attention, since my head was buried in her crotch and her head was buried in mine.

Gay, straight, whatever. I hate labels. What I love is sex. I've always been more of a "you're pretty, let's do it" kind of person.

Anyway, after a few hours of complete girl on girl decadence, I looked at my watch and realized it was after 7 pm. Not so late, but late enough for Alex to start questioning. I threw on my clothes, scurried home, and danced into the living room, where Alex sat with the dog, reading a brief.

"Hey baby!" I sang. "Guess what?"

He looked at me over his reading glasses. "What?"

"I'm a stewardess!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes." I waggled a finger at him. "I smiled, looked pretty, and kept my mouth shut, and you know, it worked! Yay me!"

"I'm...I don't...that's great, babe. Surprising, but great. Yay you." He took off his reading glasses and gazed at me. "And you've been celebrating."

I unfastened my skirt and let it drop to the floor. "A little. The champagne was a flowing."

"Was it now."

I smiled and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. "Get naked, old man. You're going to have sex with a stewardess!"

He kind of smiled at that and pushed the dog off the couch. "You know I had made plans to take you out to celebrate."

"You did? That's sweet." I stepped out of my shoes and sat on his crotch. "Let's have sex first."

His eyes grew darker, but instead of unfastening my bra, he took a lock of my hair and smelled it. "That's not your perfume."

I made myself more comfortable on his crotch. "What's not my perfume?"

"Siobhan. Don't play games. Why do you smell like another woman's cologne?"

I began moving gently back and forth. "I was surrounded by women, Alex. Of course I smell like their perfume. Now take off my bra."

He stared at me. "Siobhan. The truth."

"What?" I stared back. "Omigod. Okay. I admit it. I did make some friends. Now get busy. I need to feel you inside of me."

He grabbed my shoulders and held me still. "The whole truth, Siobhan. What kind of friends?"

I smiled at the memory. "The kind with a perfect set of double Es and an amazingly talented tongue."

Before I knew what was happening, he pushed me off of him and onto the couch. "Siobhan, we've talked about this. I don't mind that you like having sex with women. I just ask that you do it while I'm in the room." He got up and went to the kitchen. The dog followed.

I stared after him, stunned. I mean, there I was, in a sheer la Perla bra and panties set that left nothing to the imagination, and he storms off into the kitchen? What the hell? "You are not making an issue out of this," I yelled and marched into the kitchen after him.

He stood at the kitchen island with a tumbler full of scotch. "Listen, I know you like girls, baby. But when you have sex with a girl, and I'm not involved, it's cheating."