Chapter 25: Predatory female

"THIS WOULD WORK better if you were my submissive."

Mistress Tessa, Queen of the Dark Arts, glared at me as she pulled up the strapless leather dress I sold her. This wasn't as easy as it sounded, since we were sitting down in the back of a limo SUV. The dress was a little too narrow in the hips and too big in the chest to fit her perfectly, but she just had to wear it.

"You know, for a dom, you're kind of whiny," I told her.

She curled a lip at me. "Oh, shut up."

I smirked at her. "Whip me, beat me, teach me love."

She gave me a withering look. "The dominant-submissive lifestyle is a choice that some people make to express their sexuality. Your ignorance is disgusting."

"I know you are, but what am I?" I said through a yawn. "So Tess. How much money are you raking in annually with this gig?"

Her scowl lessened. "I'm averaging about mid-six figures. Combine that with investments and a robust portfolio, I'm managing. My business is still growing."

"That's impressive. You own the townhouse?"

She nodded. "Got it on a 15 year mortgage at 3 and a half interest rate and no PMI."

I whistled. "Look at you, little land baron. I'm impressed."

"There's money in sex." She gave me a looksie. "Not that you should. Redheads don't do as well. Blondes make better subs and brunettes make better doms. Redheads don't place."

"Really?" I scoffed. "What's your source on that? You got stats to back that up?"

She humpfed and ignored the question.

Tessa was all pissy because I was going as a dom myself. I mean, come on. Like I could be a submissive? Please.

Anyway, for my inaugural into the world of fetish, I ended up wearing the long black dress with the cut out leather halter bodice Oksana had given me. This was combined it with a pimped out, coiffed and curled black wig I bought for an additional $150 from Tess, along with the requisite thigh ten inch heels, long black stretchy gloves on to hide the cast, and a mask to wear once we got there. She sold me all that for $500. Penny pinching bitch.

To complete my outfit, she'd drawn a beauty mark in the shape of a heart on my cheek and gave me a riding crop with a leather loop so I could drop it down when I didn't need it and pick it up when I did. I had to admit, I felt awesome. I could totally get into this gig. Who knows, if the whole flight attendant thing doesn't work out, then maybe I'll do the Dominatrix thing for a while.

After I got myself all tricked out in my inner S&M dominatrix, I gave my bag and Oksana's phone to Rory. He, in turn, gave me a new phone, along with a set of post rescue instructions. "Once you find your friend, you're going to want to take her upstairs to the top floor."

"I am?"

"You are," he nodded. "At the top floor, look for the attic entrance. It'll be in the walk-in closet in the master bedroom suite. I'll meet you there."

I raised an eyebrow. "Sounds counter intuitive. You'll meet me in the attic?"

"Trust me, Lady Theodosia. I'll be there." He winked. "I got you."

Lady Theodosia was my dom name. I picked it because she was my favorite Byzantine prostitute empress.

"Okedokey," I told him and smacked him on the butt with the riding crop. "You better be there, or I'll go all Christian Grey on your ass."