24.Bipolar

Oh! God who made this jet? I can't resist the turbulence, it's freaking me out. It made me feel like I'm soon going to meet god.

Not so soon dear, god wouldn't be able to control the turbulence during your flight to his place. My subconscious mind mocks me.

I closed my eyes tightly and grabbed the armrest tightly so that it would lessen the fear but instead a warm hand was put on top of mine giving me a hard squeeze.

And that hand belongs to none other than the great Shaub Reghen. Thankfully, the turbulence stop and I let out a deep breath freeing my hand from his hold.

But he did not free my hand, instead gave me one last look of concern or anger and he get up walking towards his seat. I'm glad that the honeymoon had ended and I will be back to work.

I then touch my lips and remember the kiss. His lips were damn good but it was only for the show. He kissed me caused the paparazzi were clicking our pictures. And I was so mad when I saw our pictures everywhere in the media.

I had a ton of messages on my social media asking for more details. Such creep followers they were and I lose my control and accused him.

I still remember my words "This is such a disgusting act of yours. You're a piece of trash." I had yelled at him and didn't talk to him.

And the comments his followers were posting made it even worse. I know it's people thinking but he shouldn't have kissed me in the first place, then I wouldn't have to go through such shitty comments.

And that's not the end to it, the jerk had made the photographer who has clicked our photos jobless. I kind of feel bad for the man but what we do, nobody can stop the stubborn jerk from taking the action.

Moreover, Bell was surprised to see me kissing him as for her I'm a nerd. Yeah, I'm and but I too know want I want. I don't want to lose it to someone who doesn't deserve it and seriously saying I was waiting for someone who is perfect for me.

But that jerk took your first kiss away. And he is your husband.

That's the thing that I don't want to hear, it's made me feel weird. Why are we end up together? The more we stay together, the more we will piss each other.

During lunch time, we landed in New York and the black sedan takes us to the mansion. The ride to the mansion was utterly silence but we both were stealing glances of each other.

I was wondering why he didn't piss me off when I was yelling at him but shrug thinking that he must have a big plan ahead. The driver opened the car door, once we reached the mansion and I decided to grab my luggage.

"Leave it. James will bring it for us." Shaub told me but I was thinking whether to take it myself or not.

So, I stand there for a moment and then walk inside climbing the stairs, ignoring his presence. And I was climbing the last step when he spoke "Why are you ignoring me?"

"Ignoring? Me. When?" I asked as if I wasn't. Ever since that kiss, I have avoided him like he is a bacteria.

"Leave it. We need to talk. Follow me." He sounded stern and walked through the corridor. And like a lost puppy, my feet follow him to his study.

"Take a seat." He said pointing at the leather sofa and I sat on the opposite side to him.

I sat comfortably and find him checking me out as if we have seen each other for the first time.

"Done checking me out. Say what you want to talk." I said with a bitchy attitude.

He was amused to see me talk in that tone and then clearing his throat he spoke. "This mansion belongs to me and now you gonna stay here alone with me. There are maids who will help you around and the room where you have slept before is your room." I just nodded my head signaling him to continue.