49.My Love

"Mmm Shaub!" I groan snuggling deep into the pillow.

"You're so beautiful." Shaub whispered beneath my lips and his breath fan on my face making shiver ran down my spine.

He placed pepper kisses on my face till my neck and I suppressed the moan which was trying to escape from my mouth. He then found the sensitive spot on my neck and I tilted my head giving him more access.

"S-Shaub! What time is it?" I asked running my hand through his silky hair.

"Mmmm maybe 8." He mumbled kissing the sensitive spot.

"What? 8? Bell and Rachel are coming for breakfast. I need to shower and get ready." I said in a frantic tone and shove him away.

"Umm...Can't it wait for awhile?" Shaub said with a pout but I ignored the look he was giving me and walked towards the bathroom.

"If I don't get down for breakfast then dad will be suspicious. You must have sneak in my room early in the morning, yeah?" I whispered yell from the bathroom while putting the paste on the tooth brush.

"I...you know it's really difficult to stay away form you and your dad is not helping. But my love you don't need to worry anymore." He said standing at the bathroom door frame with his sexy smile.

"Are you joining us for breakfast?" I asked spitting the foam on the sink and washed my mouth with the tap water.

"I would loved to but I have important things to do. And if I do something for us then would you be happy? I mean...." He trailed off and looked at me with pure adoration.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear while engulfing him in a hug to let him know that I believe him and then mom knocked on my room asking me to get down soon.

"I can't get enough of you. I love you infinite my love." He said with a peck and then we hear my brother's voice inside my room.

"Bro! Time is up." Syong whispered yell and Shaub walked out the bathroom.

I then hear Syong scolding Shaub for taking longer time than they had agreed on and demanded to doubled the offer. Then I know that my brother has helped him like he has done many times.

Dad usually goes for morning walk around 5 in morning and that's the time when Shaub sneak into my room with the help of my brother and they have doing this for a while.

My mom knows all about this but she didn't mind it whereas my dad has become quite strict. He is guarding me like I'm his little princess like. And from all this the one who is benefited is my brother as my jerk has bribed him.

God! All the teenage phase is going on my life when I'm a grown up woman which is thanks to my dad for being overprotective. And he still seemed to have some trust issues with Shuab and it's hard for me to see the tension between them.

After taking a shower and putting on the pink tops and skinny jeans I went down to the kitchen and hear laughter and familiar voices coming from the dinning area.

A smile form on my face when I saw my bff and Rachel talking with my brother or moreover arguing with him.

"Good morning guys." I chirped with a huge smile and all the eyes were on me.

"Morning beautiful and what's with the giddy smile?" Rachel spoke up wriggling her eyebrows at me.

"Umm it's b-beautiful....morning and I got to see you guys." I replied taking the plates from mom's hand while hiding the blush that crept on my face and I placed the plates on the table without making eye contact.