47.Leaving

The second we heard Luim voice, Shaub's grip harden on my shoulder and his face turn red with rage and anger. He gave a hard glare to Luim and left my shoulder sensing the change in my face.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out this instant you asshole." Shaub screamed clenching his fist till it turn white.

"I'm here for choco." Luim stride towards the sofa where I was sitting.

"Don't call her that? You piece of shit." Shaub said through gritted teeth.

"I will call her whatever I want and you don't have any right on her." Luim retorted with the same hatred.

"Right? I do have right on her. She is my fucking wife." Shaub gave me a proud look when he said the last part.

"Wife? The hell she is your wife. The day it's complete one year she is out of the unfortunate marriage. So, stop saying bullshit." Luim raised his voice and increased his speed towards me.

"She didn't sign any divorce paper nor the contract ending paper so she is legally my wife and you don't have any say in it. I may have fake the marriage but the marriage registration paper weren't duplicated. Our marriage is rightfully done in terms of law." Shaub said with a smirk.

"Choco! Don't listened to his asshole. Come here I will take you home. Yo-" Luim hold my hand and the second his hand came in contact with mine it was pulled away in a flash of light.

"You bastard! How dare you touch her?" Shaub punch him on his face and Luim landed on the side of the coffee table.

"She is m-" Before Luim could say more Shaub hover over him and beat the shit of him.

But Luim too didn't gave up and when he got the chance, he too returned the punches and they began fighting like the hormonal teenagers.

They stumbled upon the sofa and landed on the floor beside it. Luim was wearing a t-shirt and pants whereas Shaub was in his sweat pants and shirt which makes him more flexible and he threw punch over punch.

"JUST STOP YOU TWO." I screamed trying to get their attention but they both were rile up with so much anger that they didn't see anything other than each other.

"You're just like your father. Huh, stealing others wife!" Shaub yelled while gripping Luim's neck with a force.

"She is the woman I love so the fucker who is saying the shit is the one who has come between us." Luim muttered trying to shoved his hand away but Shaub tightened the grip making Luim face to turn pale.

"Shuab! Leave him. You will kill him. SHAUB." I couldn't stand their childish act anymore so I pull Shaub's hand away form Luim's neck.

"Shaub! Please." I literally begged him with terrific voice and in that condition too Luim try to twitch his lips to smile.

"Luim! Are you okay?" I asked once Shaub has pulled his hand away and Luim was breathing hard.

I glare at Shaub who was looking at me with a blank look and I walk to the kitchen pouring the water into the glass and walked towards Luim but Shaub stop me midway.

"Shaub! What are you doing?" I shouted when he block my way and He gave me a hurt look.

"What I'm doing? What you're doing? You came to rescue him when I..." He sounded frustrated and ran his through his hair.

"Was going to kill him." I completed it for him.

"Shaub! He needs to drink the water. Please step aside." I tried to reason out but no he let out a long sigh and gave me a menacing glare.