46.Next Morning

The intense light from the huge window made me to groan and I snuggled deeper into the pillow. I tried to pull the soft body lying beside me a little bit closer but I didn't feel a thing. And I flew open my eyes and sawthe space empty. I felt a pang of hurt in my chest and the smile disappeared from my face.

The images of yesterday's night came flashing on my eyes and I inhaled her scent which lingers in the air. I could still feel her soft body pressed against mine and how see shiver in my touch.

I have never felt attracted to any woman before but she...she would make me lose my sanity. Her body was perfect for me and the way she moan my name and the noises she makes were the song to my ears.

I have never slept with a woman in my bed let alone take her in my home but she is something special to me. She is the first woman I have ever lay in bed just for sleeping. I so wanted to do more than just kissing but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I stop from going further.

Other days I would have to kick out the woman from the bed but today when I see the spot empty I felt hurt and I feel bad for pulling that stunt. She hadn't told me that she forgave me but she didn't stopped me. She had responded to my kisses and the way she kiss me back tells me that she too want me as much I want her.

I now know that she is way too special for me and I can't lose her. If she needs some time then I would give her the time she wants to consider me. But now I have waited enough and let my stupid brain take its ways.

Did I just say that?

Stupid brain? Seriously!

Then I abruptly get up from the bed and sprinted towards the living area. I searched for my car keys in the coffee table and then I heard a humming sound coming from the kitchen.

I haven't call the maid and no one lives here except me then who could it be? I listen carefully to the sound then find out that it's a woman voice as it was soft and sweet to listen.

I tiptoe towards the kitchen and find the back of the woman who was humming Charlie's song. I leaned on the doorframe and watch Shalifa stir the mixture in the bowl.

She was wearing the same dress she had wore yesterday night but she was looking damn sexy in that outfit. And I recalled the time when she had wore my shirt.

Before when she had wore my shirt, it was really hard for me to shrugged off the feelings but now I wouldn't run away from my true feelings.

I slowly walk towards her and back hug her putting my chin on her shoulders and inhaled her scent which has made me addicted to it.

At first she became tensed from the sudden contact but later she relaxes on my touch. Her soft skin was inviting me so much that I place pepper kisses on her neck. When I'm with her I just can't stop touching her and pulled her in my embrace.

"I thought you have left me." I said once I have hear her moan my name.

"Hmm...Why? Should I?" She mumbled playing with my fingers which was on the top of her stomach.

"Never. I want you to stay with me like this forever." I turn her around and placed sloppy kiss on the corner of her lips.

"Nope. I can't stay like this forever. I..." Her stomach grumbled loudly and her cheeks turn darker shade of red.

I raises her chin up to make her face me but she look down due to embarrassment and I pecked her cheeks making her closed her eyes in delight.

"What were you making?" I asked looking at the bowl she was using before.

"Uh I was trying to prepare pancakes. I..." She said in a low voice while making sad face.

"It's okay. I will make the breakfast." I said in a cheerful voice and opened the refrigerator to take out eggs then her voice stop me.

"Shaub! You're hurt and I wa-" She was saying in a concerned voice but I cut her off taking out the eggs and bacon.

"No can do love. I'm fine now and I want to cook for you." I said taking out the pan and put it over the stove.

"You can cook?" She sounded excited and gave me a bewildered look.

"Of course, my love. Once you eat the food I cook, you wouldn't want anything more." I said with a proud smile and started making the breakfast.

The whole time I find her gawking at me shamelessly but I didn't mind as her gaze made me to cook more attentively. I could find the amusement in her eyes and the frown on her face when she see how good cook I am.

I wasn't good at cooking at first but when I went to vacation in Hazel Wonder there Nessy taught me how to cook and now that cooking classes has help me to impress my love.

Once the breakfast was ready she helped me to set the table and we eat in silence. It wasn't some awkward silence but the one where we could stare at each other without averting our gaze and I cherished our little moment together.

And she didn't talk about yesterday night so I too didn't say anything. I don't want to spoil our mood talking about something which would make her frown.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Shaub." She said getting up from the chair and picked up the plates.

"It's my pleasure and you don't need to do the dishes. I will call the maid." I said getting up but she just shake her head stating it's okay and went inside the kitchen to do the dishes.

For a minute I just awkwardly stare at her back and finding me standing still she asked me to clean the counter and the table. I was so much hypnotized by her hazel brown orbs that I compile her words without registering what she was saying.

"Shaub! I was just joking.I don't mean to ask the heartthrob billionaire to wipe the table." She voiced out and then I regain my composer.

"I can't believe my own freaking eyes. The jerk is doing as I say?" She chuckled seeing me cleaning the table and I just continued on hearing her chuckle which has become the best music to my ear.

After doing the dishes and cleaning the table, we flopped down on the sofa and look at each other eyes. When our eyes lock the room disappeared and we went to our own land. I couldn't resist myself from tasting the sweet lips like strawberries so I pull her into the kiss which she returned with same passion.

"So what is your plan for today?" I asked once we pull apart leaving us both gaspping for air.

"Umm What plans?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You are going to spend the day with me, yeah?" I asked with a hope that she would say yes.

"Shaub! I have appointments and I can-" She was saying with some hesitation so I cut her off.

"Can't you take a leave? Please this one." I made puppy eyes and she began thinking for a moment but I couldn't hear her rejecting me so I say the three words that were the most difficult and beautiful words I have ever said to anyone.

"I love you." I blurt out in a go.

"What?" She snapped with a wide eyes and looked bewildered.

"I-I Love You Shalifa. I'm in fucking love with you. I have denied earlier but now I realize the true feelings I have for you which is bigger than anything. My mind is always clouded about you and the days I live without you were the most difficult times of my life. I couldn't imagine my life without you. There is only you and you." I said placing my hands on her shoulders and looked intensely at her breathtaking hazel brown orbs.

Man! I'm seriously whipped.

"Ooo....What a nice show?" A familiar male voiced came from the front door and my body burned with rage the second I recognized that voice.
~~~~~~~
AN: Will choco reply the same?
Tanit💕