38.Confrontation

I haven't wished to see him in such situation nor wanted them to meet like this but the timing is not helping me and seeing Shaub furious is not the site I wanted to witness.

"Oh my god! Shaub you're bleeding." I yelled while holding his bruised hand which he had used to punch on the wall a minute before.

At that moment I forgot that Jade too was there and was scared to see Shaub in all violent mood. I was looking at his wounded hand when he abruptly snatched his hand away and shot a glare at me. For a second I was intimidated by him but I shook my head and hold his hand.

"Security come here immediately and take this woman away from here. And I will have a serious talk with your boss." Shaub shouted through the intercom and furiously walked away.

"Shaub! Wait you need to be treated. Your hand is severely hurt." I yelled while following him and Jade trailed behind us.

"You're acting like a child Shaub. Just clam down and let me apply the medicine." I gripped his arm hardly and pushed him on the sofa of the living area. And he tired to get up but I shot a harsh glare at him and shouted at Max to bring the first aid box which he immediately gave me after going through the kitchen cabinet.

"Shaub! I'm just here to talk so tell your men to leave me." Jade whisper yelled and looked at me with pleading eyes to do something as the men were telling her to get out.

"Max don't touch her and leave with your men." I ordered while applying antiseptic on Shaub's hand slowly and blow some air when he hisses in pain.

"No..." Shaub was about to speak but I cut him off by putting the healing cream on his wound.

"Max just do as I say and close the door after you leave." I did not gave him a chance to speak and Max left the room along with the other men and closed the front door.

"I'm sorry Shaub. I do not mean to come here like this but I can't stop myself from seeing you. I..." Jade apologize looking sadly at Shaub.

"Don't apologize? It doesn't suits you." Shaub screamed harshly and shot a glare at me when I was bandaging his hand.

"She can hear you Shaub, you don't need to scream out loud." I sarcastically said pinning the bandage at the side and closed the first aid box after putting the medicine in it.

"I know I should have come to apologize earlier but you don't want to see me that I couldn't explain you my reason." Jade sighed when Shaub did not listen to her.

"Mr.Shaub Reghen! I don't know what is wrong here but you should give her a chance to explain. You can't stay like this forever and make her feel guilty." I could not hold his tantrums like a school girl who do noy t want to accept the apology or even listen to the explanation.

"You don't know anything Shalifa. So don't raise your voice to me and get the hell out here." Shaub said with a venomous glare.

"Neither you do Shaub. And Shalifa, please sit beside Shaub, you're his wife." Jade voice made me to sit beside him with an awkwardness as Shaub didn't want me here.

"Shaub! I never thought you would turn out like this and hate me so much that you wouldn't want me around you and you neither hear from me. But now I have enough of your accusations and humiliation. If you don't want me to take your whole day as you may have some important meetings then you will sit down and hear me out. And I swear I wouldn't come in contact with you again." Jade said through gritted teeth and with a sigh Shaub sat down beside me.

"You don't feel bad when you left five years old child to marry with your love?" Shaub voiced out with a pain which he had kept inside for many years.