33.Flirt

"Wake up sleepy head." Shaub yelled out loud.

"I'm wide awake." I preached removing the blanket and sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"We are running out of time love. Hurry up and get ready." He shouted from the walk in closet.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and lazily get up from the bed heading towards the bathroom. When I look at the mirror I was scared to see the reflection of mine as my hair was everywhere on my face, dark line underneath the eyes with dry lips.

This days has been the tiresome days of my life. I haven't had a break since two weeks. The number of patients are increasing and the number of doctors are decreasing, meaning most of them are on their vacation. Doctors shouldn't be busy enjoying their time alone but the hospital gives us a holiday to enjoy sometime with our family and their shift are given to other doctors so I couldn't take a breath of relaxation.

I striped taking off the pj and hopped into a shower which was quick and brushing my teeth and washing my face still in a robe I went to the walk in closet. I put on a peach shirt with a trouser and braid my hair then I climbed down the stairs heading towards the dining table.

"Ummm...the smell is delicious. I'm starving." I moaned inhaling the smell of the pancakes and take a sit on the left of the table putting my handbag on the next chair.

"Good morning choco. Sleep good?" Nicho greeted me with a warm smile plaster on his face.

"Good morning Nicho. I had a beautiful night." I said while holding the fork and slice the pancake.

"You will have a beautiful night while disturbing other." Shaub poked in between my beautiful morning.

"Says who disturb other." I retorted back munching on the delicious pancake.

"You cuddle so much that it's difficult for me to breath." He said sounding innocent but he didn't miss showing off his infamous smirk.

"Cuddle? And Me? In your dreams. I have to swatted away your hand even when I'm in deep sleep and resist to kick your ass of the bed." I said in a bitchy tone with a narrowed eyes at him.

"Oh! Love. Don't forget about yesterday morning how you were sleeping on my chest with your leg over my waist hugging me like a mamma bear." He said with a playful smirk.

"T-that...was..." I stammered blushing hard when I recalled how I woke up tangle with him.

His bare chest was more comfortable than my soft pillow and inhaling his scent made me forget about my tiresome day. It's been three weeks since we have been sharing a room and every night I have to resist cuddling with him.

I'm not a cuddling person but with him around, my body does things which I haven't thought is possible. And I haven't confront him about the night he had a nightmare and he too didn't talk about it so I acted as it hadn't happened. Also the other night, he slept soundly and it pass my mind as the bad dream which occur sometimes.

"Enough children. You two are acting like kids and you two behaving like this can't give me a grandchildren." Nicho used his stern voice which made me to choke on my juice and Shaub too share the same gesture.

"Shaub apologize to Shalifa." Nicho become serious and narrowed his eyes at Shaub.

"But old man. She..." Nicho's hard glare shut his mouth.

"I'm sorry my love." He gave his signature smirk and gave I'm-not-sorry look.

I ignored Shaub totally the whole breakfast time and talked with Nicho about his stay at Hazel Wonder. Nessy couldn't come along as her daughter came home for a vacation and they two are enjoying some time alone. Nicho's health has improved and he is visiting his old friends homes.