28.Devil in disguise

"I want to eat pizza." I said flopping down on the sofa.

"Pizza boy wouldn't come at 11 o'clock. Tell something else." He said scrolling through his mobile.

"I want to eat pizza and nothing else. You can be the pizza boy. It suits you." I mumbled getting up from the sofa.

"Really! Pizza boy?!" He said glaring at me and I huff in annoyance.

"You can't even feed a woman and is glaring, huh?" I said in a mocking tone while passing by him.

"Are you hurt?" He asked in a concerned voice ignoring my statement and I stopped in my track as I haven't seen him ask in that tone.

"I was but it's alright now. And you should have helped those freaking robber." I said with a smirk and walked forward.

I just couldn't believe that those robbers couldn't rob me. Don't think that I'm insane but those two bulky men were brainless. It was fortunate that I have taken defense classes so that I knew how to tackle such situations. Also, they might have learned some lessons as not to think women are weak as they think.

Though it was difficult to fight while wearing the gown but I somehow managed and I felt bad for the gown. Glad that there is a only small scratch at the arm side.

"Where are you going?" He shouted while I was walking towards the stairs.

"I'm going to change my dress. Till then I hope you could bring some food." I was damn hungry and I hadn't eaten anything at the hospital after the jerk had left as there came an emergency and when it ended I need to get here.

And I didn't wait to hear his reply and I walked towards my room. Today was a very tiresome day and I wanted to take shower but I resist the feeling and change into my pj. My stomach was asking for food so I resist the urge to lie on the bed and have a good sleep.

I then went downstairs and flopped on the sofa grabbing the remote from the side. I switched on the TV and select the music channel. My whole body was aching and being lazy me, I waited for Shaub to come with food but the man was nowhere to be seen.

I tried to suppress the grumbling sound of my stomach by watching the music video while humming the song but it did not work out. And letting out a loud sigh, I turn off the TV and I walked towards the kitchen to make some food.

"Ooo..." I gasped and my mouth was partially open as I couldn't believe own my vision.

I then closed my eyes tightly and opened them to see the tall figure cooking in the kitchen. He was shirtless and the view of his backside was worth drooling. I have watched this type of scene in some movies but I'm been greeted in real life so that I halted at the doorframe looking at his well built backside and his sweat was loosely hung over his waist so I get a good view of his bottom.

"Close your mouth love. We don't want to eat flies for dinner, do we?" A deep and hoarse voice said without turning around and I know the owner of that voice.

Does he have eyes at the back too? A monster or alien.

"Didn't know you could be that intelligent?" He chuckled and didn't care to turn around.

"What are you making?" I asked him ignoring his earlier insult.

"Someone told me that she wanna eat pizza. So pizza, is it?" He said turning around with a plate of pizza in his hand. And I couldn't help but stare at him as he was looking devilishly breath-taking with a pink apron and wet hair.

"Can't resist the sexy scene?" He said with a smirk which made me to roll my eyes.

"Didn't know that your favorite color is pink?" I said with a smirk and tried not to laugh looking at his clueless expression.