50.Will do

eye the two devils suspiciously from head to toe to find anything off but they gave me a sheepish smile which creeps me out and somehow all sorts of ridiculous thoughts came into my mind.

"Why are you guys wearing the gown?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's what every bridesmaid wear. Choco! You need to just relax and wait till...." Bell said with hesitation but didn't complete the sentence. And she looks anxious, excited and irritated at the same time.

"Bridesmaids? Why are you wearing it?" I voiced out as I thought I was only doing the shoot but I don't get any reply.

And I looked at them to find Bell busying picking out the lipstick and Rachel was nowhere to be found.

"Are you guys selling me?" I raised my voice a little bit as Bell had ignored me a minute ago.

"Selling? You? Are you out of your mind choco? You think of us as some sort of dealers or whatever they are called them?!" Bell shakes her head with a chuckle and picked out three different shades of red lipstick from the makeup box which didn't do any good to my mood.

"Then why are you acting weird? It seems like you guys are trying to hide something from me. What if you are giving me away to some psychopath who likes to kill women in bridal attire?"I said whatever my mind was thinking at the moment.

"No. No, we're not going to do any of those things. I know you are surprised by all of this but you need to trust us."Rachel said with a chuckle and get interrupted by a girl who was holding the shoe box.

Rachel gestured the girl to place the shoes in front of me and I wear them without complaining as the shoes were perfect for the gown I was wearing.

I don't know why but I was freaking out for some unknown reason. All the impossible things were clouding on my mind and I was being dramatic.

For a moment I imagine this two women as some kind of villain who wanted to send me away from my love.

My love?

God! I need to talk with Shaub. He might know what these two are up to. I hope they wouldn't betray me.

"Bell! Where is my mobile? I need to call Shaub." I asked trying my best to look calm and cool.

"Why?" She said putting on the lipstick and did not bother to give me my mobile.

"Why? Why are you asking me that? I can call him whenever I want. So tell me where is my mobile." I said in a bitchy tone as she was completely ignoring me and how dare she asked me why I need to call him?

Geez! I don't think I'm on my period.

Before Bell could say anything or I could look for my mobile Rachel came running towards me and do the last touch up telling me that we're getting late.

I saw Bell looking for something on the chair where she was sitting and then she picked up a black object from the floor near the dressing table which seems like my mobile but she put it in her bag before I could see it clearly and she walked ahead of us ignoring me.

Different scenarios played on my mind about what the hell is going to happen and if I could really do this..this photoshoot but somehow my heart was at ease.

As if it knows whatever is going on it's for the best. Then Rachel leads me towards the parking area and we get in the car with me freaking out from inside.

God! I'm going crazy.

"Choco! We have reached our destination." Bell said in a serious voice giving me a nervous look when the car came to halt but Rachel squeezed my hand giving me an encouraging smile.