37.How dare you?

I have become restless since I have met Jade who had claimed Shaub as her son and who is also Luimon's mom. The whole day I was trying to figure out what their relation was but came up with nothing. And talking about her facial feature, she has same deep ocean blue eyes as Shaub with blonde hair but Luim has green eyes with black hair. Then who is the real son of her and why Shaub ignored her instead of greeting his mom if he was her real son.

Maybe they are brothers?

Ugh! I couldn't predict everything when I do not know anything about his life and he had never told me anything. But he had told me that his father had died when he was little and about his mother, he hardly talks or even mention her. I have met with Nicho, Nessy, Rachel and Lenard but they too have never mentioned about his mother. In his mansion too I haven't seen any pictures of his mother, all were of his father's or grandfathers.

And most importantly when my mom had told him to call her mom, I have noticed that he was quite nervous to voiced it out and whenever mom would show motherly affection towards him, he would be so happy like a child who was deprived of such affection. Only my mom could bring his real personality otherwise he would go back to his jerk face which made me dislike him to fullest.

I so wanted to ask him about his past but whenever I wanted to question him, I would see him smiling and then I would stop myself from asking him as not to spoil his wonderful mood. I do not know what has happened to him but this days he has been treating me nicely and the mocking has ended.

When Nicho had called me to ask about Shaub and me, I had tell him that he was taking me out to dinner and lunch which had made me amazed at how he can be a gentleman and Nicho told me that he wasn't arrogant and rude like he showed up but something happened in past which made him to act like a jerk. I so wanted to ask him more about his so called past but refrain myself as he would be suspicious of our marriage thing.

"Choco! Syong told me that you have stolen his favourite t-shirt which I have bought him." Bell yelled at me which broke my trance and I looked up at her.

"Umm..yeah. I asked him nicely but he didn't give away so I have taken when he couldn't see me and you didn't bought one for me." I said in a bored tone holding the cup of coffee.

"I don't know that you like men things . And what are you thinking so deeply?" Bell raised a eyebrow at me and sipped her coffee while waiting for me to speak.

"Huh. It's nothing and have you hear from Luim?" I tried to divert the question sipping my own coffee.

"I just know that his father is in I.C.U so he couldn't come and don't divert the question. Tell me what's bugging you? Tell your bff choco, I might help you." Bell gave a puppy eyes which made me open my mouth.

"It's about Shaub. He..." Bell whistle stop me from talking further.

"Oho! You were thinking about your hubby. Did he kiss you? Or you too have done the deed? Don't tell me..." Bell was babbling without caring of her surroundings and other were glancing our way as the cafe was crowded.

"Shut your mouth Bell and it's not what I was thinking about?" I shot a glare at her which made her sit properly on the chair.

"Alright, alright. I will zip my mouth and speak after you finished." She closed her mouth and gestured me to speak.

"It's about Shaub and his past. I don't want to interfere in his life but certain circumstances made me to know about it and now I don't know who could help me to know more about it. I had wanted to ask him myself but whenever I tried something stop me and I...I don't know whether to dig it or not." I pouted looking at Bell who was listening to me attentively.